239 S Fort Lauderdale Beach Blvd
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316

Spazio

Neighborhoods: Central Beach
Cuisine: Nightclub, Cafe, Breakfast

Spazio is a Nightclub, Cafe, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.

• 6/28/2014

A Nightclub food lover from Miami, FL tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

MikeB1974 photo

MikeB1974

Fort Lauderdale, FL

Not happy with Spazio

My girlfriend and I went to Spazio for an early dinner and were not impressed at all.

I ordered a Ceaser salad to open and a Seafood pasta dish. She ordered a Ceaser Salad and Gnocci. The lettuce in the ceaser was inedible and was 1/2 brown. $6 each for dying lettuce. The cheese was fine… but If I had lettuce like that at home it would be thrown out in a minute. My meal was served lukewarm. It was presented to the table very nicely – in a duck foil that was cut open at the table… too bad it wasn’t cooked properly. Her Gnocci was fine… to quote “It’s ok… not great, but not terrible”.

The bill came to $90 with added tip (15%). No wine or liquor, just soft drinks, salad and meal. Biggest waste of $90 I’ve spent this year…. Next time i’ll just go to IL Mulino on Sunrise, spend 35% less and get a 200% better meal.

The service was fine… Nothing spectacular… but not horrible. It wasn’t crowded… but it wasn’t dead… looked 40-50% full. But they just didn’t seem to care much… The attitude seemed to be that since they were on the beach and cool, they didn’t need to work very hard. Great view of the beach, outdoor seating, poorly prepared food and mediocre service.

Jessica111 photo

Jessica111

Miami, FL

Very nice....

Super food and great music, definetly will come again with my family!

Snapper

trissel3 photo

trissel3

Fort Lauderdale, FL

Assaulted by Manager

I’ve always enjoyed the food at this restaurant, but after my service there tonight I will never go back again. I had a coupon that the manager refused to honor. After reading the coupon aloud to him and him telling me I was wrong my husband called the guy an idiot (I know he shouldn’t have, but he did) next thing the manager leans over the table puts his finger his face and say’s “I’ll f**king kill you!” He told us he was going to call the police and we completely agreed and said we would call them ourselves. The police officer arrived and told the manager that we were correct and he can’t make up rules that aren’t posted on the coupon. While all of this is going on the managers brother also tells us to get the f**k out, which we wanted to do, as soon as we settled our bill. Not only that, but the bathrooms are so disgusting they’re close to unbearable to go in. I’m pregnant so unfortunately I didn’t have a choice… you would think they would have to keep in cleaner for health standards. YUCK!
I have to say though that I did enjoy my food. I got the tomato and mozzarella salad with chicken and my husband got pizza. We both really enjoyed our food and would continue to go back if the management wasn’t so poor. Even the poor waiters were apologizing to us for the way the manager and his brother were acting.

Tomato and Mozzarella Salad

I thought the dish was very good, however I did ask for a side of balsamic vinaigrette to add a little more flavor.

Spazio

Nightclub in Central Beach Alliance

Sloop John B

Seafood in Central Beach Alliance

Gelato Dream

Ice Cream in Central Beach Alliance

3/29/2020

An American chowhound from Fort Lauderdale, FL tried Cheddar's and liked it.

3/23/2020

A dining patron from Fort Lauderdale, FL tried Denny's.

3/22/2020

A dining patron from Pompano Beach, FL tried Gibby's Steaks & Seafood (CLOSED) in Oakland Park.

3/22/2020

A Pizza food lover from AR tried Pie-zans Pizza.

3/20/2020

A Bakeries food lover from US tried Pinho's Bakery & Deli in Oakland Park, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
They are awesome
Comments
Good selection and quality of food! The service is great!
3/18/2020

A diner from Hollywood, FL tried Freddie's Anchor Sports Grill in Croissant Park and liked it. They liked the food.

3/03/2020

A diner from Phoenixville, PA tried Dan Marino's Restaurant in Downtown Fort Lauderdale and liked it.

2/29/2020

An American chowhound from Fort Lauderdale, FL tried Marge's Garden Restaurant in Oakland Park.

2/25/2020

A diner from Marietta, GA tried Marge's Garden Restaurant in Oakland Park, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

2/24/2020

An American food lover from Miami, FL tried People's Choice.

Nightclub Cafe Takeout
Sun-Sat 08:00AM - 02:00AM

Spazio  Restaurant Reviews

Spazio is located near the cities of Ft Lauderdale, Sunrise, Franklin Park, Washington Park, and Roosevelt Gardens.
People found this by searching for: Spazio Restaurant Fort Lauderdale Menu, Spazio Fort Lauderdale Menu, Spazio Fort Lauderdale, Spazio Restaurant Fort Lauderdale, Spazio Menu Fort Lauderdale, Spazio Fl Reviews, and Spazio Ft Lauderdale.