Speed's Sandwich Shop

Cuisine: Cheesesteak, Lunch, Breakfast

Overall
Pros
"Best cheese steak ever"
"I specifically asked for a chicken sandwiches on a round roll. They do not have this on the menu but they've made it for me. For this I love them and would recommend speeds steak shop to all my in town friends and out of town friends thank you so much spe"
"great steak sandwiche plus fresh bread "
"Original Steaks and Cheeseburgers with lettuce, onion and mayo! Oh, the fries too!"
"I was born in NewYork but later Our fam.moved to Lancaster Pennsylvania. The 1st. Thing I learned about was speeds! They have the best steak sands.ever!! I was raised on S.ANN.ST.& Our church was rite across da st. 4rm speeds & we also had friend"
"Best cheese steaks!!!!"
" Best cheasesteaks ever, period."
"Hamburgers"
"Best cheesesteak in town"
"philly cheese steak"
"Delicious food!!!!"
Cons
"When calling its hard to get ahold of them."
"No cons"
"Small subs for lot of money"
"Nothing negative been going here since I was a kid thirty yrs ago n still love it"
" nothing"
"They are hard to get a hold of when calling."
Comments
"Great place to eat steaks"
" no"
  • 8/25/2017

A dining patron from Lancaster, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/24/2017

A Cheesesteak food lover from Lancaster, PA tried it.

• 4/21/2017

A diner from US tried it.

• 12/09/2016

A Cheesesteak food lover from Philadelphia, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/17/2016

A dining patron from Lancaster, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/12/2016

An American chowhound from Pompano Beach, FL tried it.

• 5/17/2016

A Cheesesteak chowhound from Wayne, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 3/04/2016

A diner from Bel Air, MD tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Best cheese steak ever
  • 2/19/2016

A Cheesesteak chowhound from Philadelphia, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/12/2016

A diner from Lancaster, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Dynamyk photo

Dynamyk

Lancaster, PA

Great cheesesteak!

I’ve eaten MANY cheesesteaks, and the Speed steak is like no other. Simply great! A local favorite whose only real competition is Capt Gus & Campus Deli.
This is really a take out joint, they have 1 table but expect to take it with you. Unimpressive exterior, but don’t let that fool you.

JOSSEY photo

JOSSEY

Chicago, IL

THE BEST CHEESE STEAKS EVER

I GREW UP RIGHT ACROSS THE STREET FROM SPEEDS AND WE HAD THEIR STEAKS AT LEAST ONCE A WEEK. I AM NOW LIVING IN CHICAGO, BELIEVE ME NO ONE COMPARES TO SPEEDS. I WILL BE COMING FOR A VISIT IN SEPT. AND U CAN BET SPEEDS IS FIRST ON MY LIST. HAVEN’T HAD ONE IN 30 YEARS BUT I KNOW I WON’T BE LET DOWN . I’LL LET U KNOW. BUT AS FAR AS I’M CONCERNED THEY ARE NUMBER 1

Speed Steak Sandwich

August 12, 2008

One of the best cheese steaks in all of Lancaster

It's a toss up on who earns the title of best cheese steak in Lancaster, but Speeds is right up there as a very strong contender. Speeds is a Lancaster icon that I remember from my childhood. I'll keep eating there as long as they are…

4/21/2018

A diner from Lancaster, PA tried Captain Gus's Steak Shop and liked it.

4/14/2018

A Kebab chowhound from Augusta, GA tried Gyro kebab House and liked it.

4/14/2018

A Pizza chowhound from Hilliard, OH tried Nick's Pizza. They liked the food.

4/10/2018

A Vietnamese food lover from Lancaster, PA tried Pho Pasteur 3.

4/07/2018

An American chowhound from Lancaster, PA tried Pie In The Sky.

4/04/2018

A diner from Lancaster, PA tried Bridgeport Family Restaurant.

4/04/2018

A Vietnamese food lover from Gap, PA tried Pho Pasteur 3.

4/02/2018

A Vietnamese chowhound from Lancaster, PA tried Pho Pasteur 3, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

4/02/2018

A Pizza food lover from Upper Darby, PA tried Two Cousins Pizza & Restaurant.

3/29/2018

A diner from Newville, PA tried Okinii Sushi, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Cheesesteak Carry-out Takeout
Bh6-u6hdwr35idaby-wxzo
Dynamyk

Lancaster, PA

Speed's Sandwich Shop  Restaurant Reviews

Speed's Sandwich Shop is located near the cities of Bausman, Rohrerstown, Neffsville, East Hempfield, and Millersville.
People found this by searching for: Speeds Sandwich Shop, Speeds In Lancaster, Speeds Lancaster Pa, Speedys Sandwhich Shop Hours Lancaster Pa, Speedy's Sandwich Shop Lancaster Pa, Speeds Steak Shop, and Speed's Sandwich Shop.