3451 Aramingo Ave
Philadelphia, PA 19134-4530

Spice Grill

Neighborhoods: Port Richmond
Cuisine: Asian, Grill, Lunch

Spice Grill is a Asian, Grill, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid between $10 and $25.

Overall
Pros
"I ordered chicken sticks(they were over cooked) didn't know chicken was suppose to taste like leather. My main entrees were good. They forgot my small pint if shrimp fried rice, when I called about it the lady yelled at me (great customer service.....not)"
"Great food and prices. Friendly family owned. Lots of regulars."
Cons
"There was a worm in my food and when I called to complain the customer service, the customer representative told me I was crazy and that she will call the cops"
"Not much atmosphere. Building is former diner. Clean though."
Comments
"Do not eat here unless you want worms with eggs that cause float to your brain and cause you to die. Get a health inspector to check their kitchen and see if their health grade is fake"
"Go!"
  • 6/11/2019

Olu tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . Olu didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    None
  • 7/06/2017

An Asian food lover from Philadelphia, PA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/31/2016

A diner from Philadelphia, PA tried it.

• 7/06/2014

An Asian chowhound from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/07/2014

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Great food and prices. Friendly family owned. Lots of regulars.
    Cons
    Not much atmosphere. Building is former diner. Clean though.
    Comments
    Go!
  • 12/04/2013

A dining patron from Washington, DC tried it.

• 11/08/2013

A diner from Silver Spring, MD tried it.

• 5/17/2013

A dining patron from US tried it and didn't like it.

Olu photo

Olu

Philadelphia, PA

Worms in my chicken and broccoli

I ordered chicken and broccoli from Spice Grill in Philadelphia on Richmond street and found a worm in my food. When I called to complain, the customer service representative lacked customer service skills, told me I was crazy and will call the cops. I plan to have this restaurant look at by an health inspector that will shut this restaurant down.

Chicken and brocolli with 4 spring rolls

I do not like worms in my food

Asian Grill Lunch special
John's Place

Pizza in Fairmount-Spring Garden

The Couch Tomato Bistro

Tapas in Manayunk

Spice Grill  Restaurant Reviews

Spice Grill is located near the cities of Middle City East, Rittenhouse, Middle City West, and William Penn Annex East.
People found this by searching for: Spice Grill Port Richmond, Spice Grill Chinese Restaurant Philadelphia, Spice Grill Philadelphia Menu, Spice Grill Menu, Spice Grill Aramingo, Spice Grill, Spice Grill Richmond Street, Spice Grill Philadelphia, and Spice Grill Port Richmond Aramingo.