4690 Convoy St
San Diego, CA 92111-2317

Spicy City Chinese Restaurant

Neighborhoods: Kearny Mesa
Cuisine: Chinese, Lunch, Szechwan

Pros
"Kong bao chicken "
  • 4/30/2016

A Chinese food lover from Temecula, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Kong bao chicken
  • 3/28/2015

A diner from Los Angeles, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 12/07/2013

A Chinese food lover from Los Angeles, CA tried it.

• 4/06/2013

A diner from Chula Vista, CA tried it and liked it.

SaintVirals photo

SaintVirals

San Diego, CA

Cheating, two-faced SOB

I’ve gone to this place for the past 2 months. I’ve always ordered the pork intestines dried pot and around 2-5 Tsingtao beers, and I’ve never could get over the fact that they always over charge me just because I’m there by myself and seemingly wasted. The people seem nice but god, no matter how much wasted I was, I knew that in my calculating head they’re cheating me. I guess its the Chinese way. I’ve live with my wife in Changsha for 5 years and I know how it goes. today, 8/10/13 will be the last time I’ll be there. I just can’t stand the cheating, no matter how seemingly good they two-face you.

October 13, 2007

Spicy City - Hidden Gem on Convoy Street!

I am a connoisseur of Chinese food and have sampled Chinese fare all over the country; Bay Area, LA, Seattle, the midwest and, of course, San Diego. The best Szechuan Chinese food can only be had at Spicy City. I've been a loyal diner…
October 5, 2005

HOT!

Talk about SPICY!It is mostly Sze Chuan dishesIf you can take it, their husband and wife dish is the best! Their spicy egg plants might be a little harder to handle. Your tongue burns after the first few bites. It is always crowded there…

Sipz Cafe

Vegetarian in Clairemont Mesa

Kemo Sabe Restaurant

Fusion in Midtown

Sang Dao Restaurant

Chinese in Southcrest

11/17/2018

A Steakhouse food lover from San Diego, CA tried Outback Steakhouse in Mission Valley East.

11/16/2018

A dining patron from Spring Valley, CA tried Luna Grill in Clairemont Mesa East and liked it.

11/13/2018

A dining patron from US tried LIV Juice Bar and Smoothies in Hillcrest, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
The food and customer service
11/13/2018

A diner from San Diego, CA tried Roberto's Taco Shop in North Park.

11/12/2018

A diner from US tried Domino's Pizza in Pacific Beach.

11/07/2018

A Chinese food lover from Los Angeles, CA tried Ying LI Restaurant in San Ysidro and liked it.

11/07/2018

An Asian chowhound from San Diego, CA tried Wonderful Sushi Hillcrest in Hillcrest, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

11/06/2018

A Mexican food lover from Thomasville, NC tried Los DOS Pedros in Pacific Beach.

11/05/2018

An American food lover from San Diego, CA tried Mimi's Cafe in Mira Mesa.

11/05/2018

An American food lover from San Diego, CA tried Troy's Family Restaurant in North Clairemont.

Chinese Lunch Parking
kelliet

0 useful

danielle1973

San Diego, CA
0 useful

Spicy City Chinese Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Spicy City Chinese Restaurant is located near the cities of San Diego County, Hillcrest, Coronado, and Old Town San Diego.
People found this by searching for: Spicy City San Diego, Spicy City Chinese Restaurant Menu, Spicy City Chinese Restaurant, Spicy City Menu, San Diego Spicy City, Spicy City San Diego Menu, and Spicy City Convoy.