4690 Convoy St
San Diego, CA 92111-2317

Spicy City Chinese Restaurant

Neighborhoods: Kearny Mesa
Cuisine: Chinese, Lunch, Szechwan

Pros
"Kong bao chicken "
  • 4/30/2016

A dining patron from Temecula, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Kong bao chicken
  • 3/28/2015

A dining patron from Los Angeles, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 12/07/2013

A Chinese chowhound from Los Angeles, CA tried it.

• 4/06/2013

A Chinese chowhound from Chula Vista, CA tried it and liked it.

SaintVirals photo

SaintVirals

San Diego, CA

Cheating, two-faced SOB

I’ve gone to this place for the past 2 months. I’ve always ordered the pork intestines dried pot and around 2-5 Tsingtao beers, and I’ve never could get over the fact that they always over charge me just because I’m there by myself and seemingly wasted. The people seem nice but god, no matter how much wasted I was, I knew that in my calculating head they’re cheating me. I guess its the Chinese way. I’ve live with my wife in Changsha for 5 years and I know how it goes. today, 8/10/13 will be the last time I’ll be there. I just can’t stand the cheating, no matter how seemingly good they two-face you.

October 13, 2007

Spicy City - Hidden Gem on Convoy Street!

I am a connoisseur of Chinese food and have sampled Chinese fare all over the country; Bay Area, LA, Seattle, the midwest and, of course, San Diego. The best Szechuan Chinese food can only be had at Spicy City. I've been a loyal diner…
October 5, 2005

HOT!

Talk about SPICY!It is mostly Sze Chuan dishesIf you can take it, their husband and wife dish is the best! Their spicy egg plants might be a little harder to handle. Your tongue burns after the first few bites. It is always crowded there…

Sipz Cafe

Seafood in Kearny Mesa

San Tong Palace

Chinese in Kearny Mesa

2/17/2019

A diner from Lakeside, CA tried Einstein Bros. Bagels in Grantville.

2/15/2019

A Mexican chowhound from US tried El Cotixan in Mira Mesa.

2/14/2019

An Italian food lover from Los Angeles, CA tried Il Postino in North Park, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Beef carpaccio and the squid ink pasta with assorted seafood was phenomenal
Comments
Go, you won’t regret it
2/11/2019

A dining patron from US tried Bowlegged BBQ.

2/10/2019

A diner from La Mesa, CA tried Cafe Vallarta in Otay Mesa.

2/09/2019

A Salads chowhound from San Diego, CA tried Via Pia.

2/08/2019

A dining patron from San Diego, CA tried Big Daddy's Deli.

2/07/2019

An American chowhound from San Diego, CA tried The 3rd Corner in Ocean Beach and liked it.

2/07/2019

A BBQ chowhound from San Diego, CA tried Bowlegged BBQ, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Everything was great, from tender and tasty ribs to the wide variety of sides and the homemade sweets. Plus, the let me sample so many items, I was barely able to finish my meal due to all the fantastic extras...love this place and the people that operate
Cons
None
2/06/2019

A diner from MO tried Chiba II, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Chiba Number Two is GREAT! Delicious food, and a friendly staff.
Chinese Lunch Parking
kelliet

0 useful

danielle1973

San Diego, CA
0 useful

Spicy City Chinese Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Spicy City Chinese Restaurant is located near the cities of San Diego County, Hillcrest, Coronado, and Old Town San Diego.
People found this by searching for: Spicy City Menu, Spicy City Chinese Restaurant Menu, Spicy City Chinese Restaurant, Spicy City San Diego Menu, Spicy City San Diego, Spicy City Convoy, and San Diego Spicy City.