4690 Convoy St
San Diego, CA 92111-2317

Spicy City Chinese Restaurant

Neighborhoods: Kearny Mesa
Cuisine: Chinese, Lunch, Szechwan

Pros
"Kong bao chicken "
  • 4/30/2016

A dining patron from Temecula, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Kong bao chicken
  • 3/28/2015

A diner from Los Angeles, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 12/07/2013

A Chinese chowhound from Los Angeles, CA tried it.

• 4/06/2013

A Chinese chowhound from Chula Vista, CA tried it and liked it.

SaintVirals photo

SaintVirals

San Diego, CA

Cheating, two-faced SOB

I’ve gone to this place for the past 2 months. I’ve always ordered the pork intestines dried pot and around 2-5 Tsingtao beers, and I’ve never could get over the fact that they always over charge me just because I’m there by myself and seemingly wasted. The people seem nice but god, no matter how much wasted I was, I knew that in my calculating head they’re cheating me. I guess its the Chinese way. I’ve live with my wife in Changsha for 5 years and I know how it goes. today, 8/10/13 will be the last time I’ll be there. I just can’t stand the cheating, no matter how seemingly good they two-face you.

October 13, 2007

Spicy City - Hidden Gem on Convoy Street!

I am a connoisseur of Chinese food and have sampled Chinese fare all over the country; Bay Area, LA, Seattle, the midwest and, of course, San Diego. The best Szechuan Chinese food can only be had at Spicy City. I've been a loyal diner…
October 5, 2005

HOT!

Talk about SPICY!It is mostly Sze Chuan dishesIf you can take it, their husband and wife dish is the best! Their spicy egg plants might be a little harder to handle. Your tongue burns after the first few bites. It is always crowded there…

Sipz Cafe

Seafood in Kearny Mesa

San Tong Palace

Chinese in Kearny Mesa

8/19/2018

A Chinese food lover from San Diego, CA tried China Wok in Clairemont Mesa West.

8/17/2018

An Italian chowhound from San Diego, CA tried Enoteca Adriano in Pacific Beach.

8/15/2018

A diner from El Cajon, CA tried Shogun Kobe Restaurant in Kearny Mesa.

8/14/2018

A Mexican food lover from US tried Jalapenos Mexican Food in Carmel Mountain, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

8/14/2018

A dining patron from San Diego, CA tried China Wok in Clairemont Mesa West, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
I always order big to-go orders. They get them fast and are always friendly.
8/13/2018

A Pub chowhound from San Diego, CA tried Pitchers in Rancho Penasquitos.

8/13/2018

A diner from San Diego, CA tried Mendocino Farms.

8/13/2018

An American food lover from San Jose, CA tried Vega Cafe in Otay Mesa, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

8/12/2018

A dining patron from US tried Cali's & Fries and rated it . They liked the service.

Pros
Seriously the best quac ever!
8/11/2018

A diner from San Diego, CA tried Thai Village in Pacific Beach.

Chinese Lunch Parking
kelliet

0 useful

danielle1973

San Diego, CA
0 useful

Spicy City Chinese Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Spicy City Chinese Restaurant is located near the cities of San Diego County, Hillcrest, Coronado, and Old Town San Diego.
People found this by searching for: Spicy City San Diego, Spicy City Chinese Restaurant, Spicy City Menu, Spicy City Convoy, Spicy City Chinese Restaurant Menu, San Diego Spicy City, and Spicy City San Diego Menu.