3519 Van Dyke Ave

Spicy Creations Catering

Neighborhoods: Castle
Cuisine: Catering, Private Parties

Great Food

I couldn’t have asked for a more perfect event. My rehearsal dinner was perfect and Spicy Creations made sure the food and service was excellent. From the paella pan topped with lobster tails for the bride and groom, to the fountain on the dessert table, no details were overlooked or spared. The guests raved about the exciting presentation and the wonderful food. I would recommend Spicy Creations to anyone who wants to plan an unforgettable event."

Best Catering in San Diego

The service impeccable. The whole evening was perfect, your food and presentation was wonderful!!

Amazing Staff, Excellent Food!

I am active duty military and was overseas for the whole planning process for our wedding but Manuel helped my wife plan our whole day out. Needless to say that everything was perfect and we would recommend his services to anyone. He also gave us a great deal on everything due to the fact that I am enlisted. My wife and I could not be more grateful for the service that he gave us and the price that he charged. Thanks Manuel.
Hodads Restaurant

Fast Food in City Heights West

Elidia Restaurant & Bakery

Bakeries in City Heights West

9/27/2022

A Cafe chowhound from San Diego, CA tried Juke Joint Cafe in Gaslamp.

9/21/2022

A Deli food lover from Norwalk, CT tried Einstein Bros. Bagels in Lake Murray.

9/18/2022

An Italian food lover from Virginia Beach, VA tried Lino's Italian Restaurant in Old Town.

9/11/2022

A dining patron from San Diego, CA tried Onami Restaurant in Mission Valley East.

9/07/2022

A dining patron from Sun City, CA tried Niban Japanese Restaurant in Kearny Mesa.

9/05/2022

A diner from Chula Vista, CA tried Dickey's Barbecue Pit.

9/03/2022

An American chowhound from US tried Hooters in Mission Valley East, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
From out of town and was refused to be served alcohol because I looked too young even though I have a valid ID. Manager threatened to take my ID and I had to fight her for it because I would not be able to fly home without it. Manager made experience awfu
8/29/2022

A dining patron from Santee, CA tried New Manila Restaurant in Mira Mesa and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

8/28/2022

A dining patron from US tried Ariana Kabob House in Scripps Ranch.

8/25/2022

An American food lover from US tried T D Hays Restaurant in Pacific Beach.

Wedding Catering Private Parties

Spicy Creations Catering  Restaurant Reviews

Spicy Creations Catering is located near the cities of San Diego County, Hillcrest, Coronado, and Old Town San Diego.
People found this by searching for: Spicy Creations Catering Facebook, How Write Your Own Catering Menu, Spicy Creations Catering, Top Spice Restaurant Catering Price, Spicy Creations, Caterer Indian Food Van San Diego, Spicy [email protected], and Spicy Creations Catering San Diego.