Splendid China

Cuisine: Chinese, Lunch, Bakeries

Overall
Pros
"Food is always served fresh and hot. Portions are great. I'm so thankful we have a great Chinese restaurant in our neighborhood. We eat here/order by phone at least 4 times a month. Staff is always very friendly and appreciative. I can't wait to eat there"
"Nice place, great food, great service and good prices."
"Friendly, goood food"
"Nice family place."
"Professional service , great atmosphere, they always know what I want to eat when they see me "
"This has been my favorite Chinese food restaurant for years!"
"Great tasting food! "
"Love this place. "
"Awesome!!!!!!"
"Everyone is so friendly and the food is fresh."
"None. They take way too long to serve."
"Food quality. Great delivery driver"
"Tasty, hot food. Good cuts of meat. No complaints. "
"Very laid back and quiet. I like that. "
"not only is the food delicious but management and staff are wonderful"
"5 stars"
"I placed a to go order and received the wrong dish. I called the restaurant back to ask the to describe what i ordered. The person on the other end of the phone ask for my phone number and then stated it was not in their computer. I explain when the "
"Great food and value!"
"The food is great."
"Tastes good, great portions."
"Overall taste is excellent"
"Lots of food!! Absolutely delicious"
"Great food and the people are extremely nice "
"Excellent food"
"Ok"
"Food was very hot and fresh! "
"Good food and fast service"
"Friendly people and delivery availability"
"Amazing food! Great service! Friendly people! "
Cons
"Close too early."
"Delivery is a bit steep. "
"the food is so good it's always packed with people that's why it takes a little while for them to deliver the food"
"Don't deliver all day. Weird delivery times"
"Sometimes mess up order"
"Service. My price changes everytime"
"Need bigger place"
"Rushed waiter but efficient"
"No pics of food"
Comments
"Try the green beans"
"I would recommend this restaurant to anybody that likes Chinese food they actually have real chicken teriyaki my name is Timothy Wayne"
"Been going for 3 years and love it"
"Work on the dinning service. Be nice."
"Lots of food"
  • 4/25/2017

Aliciapp tried it, liked it, and rated it . Aliciapp liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/07/2017

A dining patron from Arlington, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/16/2016

A diner from Arlington, TX tried it.

• 9/25/2016

A dining patron from US tried it.

• 9/22/2016

A Chinese food lover from Arlington, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/08/2016

A diner from Arlington, TX tried it.

• 6/16/2016

A Chinese food lover from Arlington, TX tried it.

• 6/04/2016

• 6/02/2016

A Chinese chowhound from Arlington, TX tried it.

• 5/10/2016

RSAdams photo

RSAdams

Arlington, TX

Wonderful Restaurant

My kids & I have loved this restaurant & been customers for about 8 years. They are very friendly and the food is always wonderful. Sometimes you have to be patient because it’s a family-run business and occasionally they might be short on a delivery driver, which they will tell you up front. However, my experience is 99% of the time is really fast and always hot.
Dining inside is also nice with excellent service.

January 16, 2015

I have been eating at Splendid China for 20 years, no more!\r \r We brought our own tea when we dine in for years, and the staff have never had a problem with this. \r \r Last night we were there and the male owner saw the tea pitcher on…
February 18, 2011

Gotta Love the Portion Size

We've been ordering from this restaurant for nearly ten years and have always, always been satisfied. The portions are large, the ingredients fresh, and the customer service is quite good. We have only ever done take-out and delivery, and…

Pizza Hut

Pizza in Southeast

Southern Maid Donut Shop

Donuts in Southeast

Baird's Mrs Bakeries

Bakeries in Southeast

5/27/2017

A Chicken food lover from Dallas, TX tried Kalo's Chicken n' Waffles.

5/19/2017

An Italian food lover from Dallas, TX tried Joe's Pizza Pasta & Subs, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/13/2017

A Sandwiches chowhound from Arlington, TX tried Southern Recipe Grill, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Good service
Cons
Food not so good.salad very wimpy with only a little lettuce and tomato slice. Mashed potatoes were awful as were the black eyed peas tasted of some type of chemical. Had to order replacement veggies
Comments
Chicken fried steak below average. Would rate this place below average. 4 out of 10
5/09/2017

A Mexican food lover from Dallas, TX tried Taco Casa and liked it.

5/07/2017

A Soups food lover from Red Oak, TX tried Dino's Subs II, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/07/2017

An American chowhound from Dallas, TX tried Boston Market.

5/07/2017

An American chowhound from Grand Saline, TX tried Ventana Grille at Tierra Verde Golf Club.

5/03/2017

A dining patron from Grand Prairie, TX tried Candlelite Inn.

5/03/2017

A dining patron from Middletown, CT tried Joe's Pizza Pasta & Subs.

5/02/2017

Jodik tried Ocean Chinese Seafood Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . Jodik liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Cons
The stairs
Chinese Dinner Lunch
Mac's Bar & Grill

American in West

Humperdink's Restaurant

American in East

Splendid China  Restaurant Reviews

Splendid China is located near the cities of Pantego and Dalworthington Gardens.
People found this by searching for: Splendid China Arlington Menu, Splendid China Menu Arlington Tx, Splendid China Arlington Tx Menu, Splendid China Arlington Texas, Splendid China Restaurant, Splendid China Arlington, and Splendid China Arlington Tx.