St. Louis Bread Co.

Cuisine: Deli, American,Sandwiches,Soup,Bakery, Lunch

June 27, 2011

Bad Customer Service!!!

The food was great -- however, the problem was the lack of customer service. I walk with a cane. When I told the person at the counter I was having trouble getting the tray, another customer offered to help me. I told her it was the…
October 10, 2008

Great place to grab lunch

This is one of my favorite places to eat at. Their bagels are delicious and I love their variety of soups, in the bread bowl, of course. My favorite on the menu is their Frontega Chicken panini, and with their u pick 2 you can't go wrong.
September 3, 2008

Great Place

This is one of our familie's favorite places to go. The bagels are always fresh and so are the other baked goods. The coffee is great and so is the service.

Deli Wifi Takeout

St. Louis Bread Co.  Restaurant Reviews

St. Louis Bread Co. is located near the cities of Dardenne Prairie, Ofallon, Lake Saint Louis, and Lake St Louis.
People found this by searching for: St. Louis Bread Company Menu, Panera Off K Dardenne Prairie, St Louis Bread Company Menu, St Louis Bread Company O'fallon, St Louis Bread Co, Bread Co Menu Ofallon Mo, St.Louis Bread .Co Application, St. Louis Bread Company O'fallon, Mo, and St Louis Bread Company O'fallon Mo.