St. Louis Bread Co.

Cuisine: Deli, Salads, Catering

June 27, 2011

Bad Customer Service!!!

The food was great -- however, the problem was the lack of customer service. I walk with a cane. When I told the person at the counter I was having trouble getting the tray, another customer offered to help me. I told her it was the…
October 10, 2008

Great place to grab lunch

This is one of my favorite places to eat at. Their bagels are delicious and I love their variety of soups, in the bread bowl, of course. My favorite on the menu is their Frontega Chicken panini, and with their u pick 2 you can't go wrong.
September 3, 2008

Great Place

This is one of our familie's favorite places to go. The bagels are always fresh and so are the other baked goods. The coffee is great and so is the service.

8/15/2017

A diner from Chicago, IL tried Walnut Grill.

8/12/2017

A dining patron from O Fallon, MO tried Burkemper's Family Restaurant.

8/11/2017

A Mexican food lover from Saint Peters, MO tried Chevy's.

8/04/2017

A dining patron from Reston, VA tried McDonald's.

8/03/2017

An Irish food lover from Wentzville, MO tried Mcgurk's Public House and liked it.

7/21/2017

An American Traditional food lover from Saint Charles, MO tried Town Square Pub N Grub.

7/20/2017

A diner from Plano, TX tried Burkemper's Family Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
I just wish they had different seating. All booths for 4 people. So you can't go with a big group. The broasted chicken is incredible!
6/18/2017

A dining patron from US tried Whiskey Styx Bar & Grille.

6/17/2017

A Steakhouse food lover from Saint Peters, MO tried Texas Roadhouse.

6/16/2017

A diner from Saint Peters, MO tried Applebee's.

Deli Salads Catering

St. Louis Bread Co.  Restaurant Reviews

St. Louis Bread Co. is located near the cities of Dardenne Prairie, Ofallon, Dardenne Township, Lake Saint Louis, and Lake St Louis.
People found this by searching for: Bread Co Menu Ofallon Mo, St Louis Bread Company O'fallon Mo, St Louis Bread Co, Panera Off K Dardenne Prairie, St Louis Bread Company O'fallon, St. Louis Bread Company O'fallon, Mo, St Louis Bread Company Menu, St.Louis Bread .Co Application, and St. Louis Bread Company Menu.