St. Louis Bread Co.

Cuisine: Deli, Salads, Catering

June 27, 2011

Bad Customer Service!!!

The food was great -- however, the problem was the lack of customer service. I walk with a cane. When I told the person at the counter I was having trouble getting the tray, another customer offered to help me. I told her it was the…
October 10, 2008

Great place to grab lunch

This is one of my favorite places to eat at. Their bagels are delicious and I love their variety of soups, in the bread bowl, of course. My favorite on the menu is their Frontega Chicken panini, and with their u pick 2 you can't go wrong.
September 3, 2008

Great Place

This is one of our familie's favorite places to go. The bagels are always fresh and so are the other baked goods. The coffee is great and so is the service.

10/08/2017

A dining patron from Ballwin, MO tried Burkemper's Family Restaurant.

10/05/2017

An American food lover from Saint Louis, MO tried Culpeppers.

9/24/2017

A Pub Food chowhound from Foristell, MO tried Dog Prairie Tavern.

9/11/2017

A Chinese food lover from O Fallon, MO tried Happy Wok.

9/05/2017

A Pasta food lover from Osage Beach, MO tried The Brass Rail Steakhouse.

9/03/2017

A Chinese food lover from Saint Peters, MO tried New China, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Very quick & my food was absolutely delicious
8/24/2017

An Italian chowhound from Sparta, IL tried Stefanina's, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Waitress was pleasant
Cons
Brushed crumbs off of booth seat before I sat down. Dinner rolls were anything but Italian and were on the cool side. Tutumari pasta had no flavor, worst I've ever had in my life, seriously. Sauce was bland and was poured over seafood that was cold. Hone
Comments
Mini lunch pizzas are good but keep in mind, this is not true Italian, it is American Italian, no Italian olives, no Italian bread etc, If you want true Italian go to Erio's, they have "Hill" Italian.
8/15/2017

An American chowhound from Chicago, IL tried Walnut Grill.

8/12/2017

A diner from O Fallon, MO tried Burkemper's Family Restaurant.

8/11/2017

A diner from Saint Peters, MO tried Chevy's.

Deli Salads Catering

St. Louis Bread Co.  Restaurant Reviews

St. Louis Bread Co. is located near the cities of Dardenne Prairie, Ofallon, Dardenne Township, Lake Saint Louis, and Lake St Louis.
People found this by searching for: St Louis Bread Company O'fallon, St. Louis Bread Company Menu, Panera Off K Dardenne Prairie, St Louis Bread Company Menu, St. Louis Bread Company O'fallon, Mo, St Louis Bread Co, Bread Co Menu Ofallon Mo, St.Louis Bread .Co Application, and St Louis Bread Company O'fallon Mo.