1780 Se Port St Lucie Blvd
Port St Lucie, FL 34952

St. Lucie Bakery

St. Lucie Bakery is a restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid less than $10.

Overall
Pros
"Amazing. So much to choose from! Everything was sooo awesome!"
"Wonderful food and wonderful people.. Provided a cake for a fundraiser my company was holding, not only was it reasonably priced but it was sooooo delicious. "
"Awesome...amazing.... Need I say more?"
"luv going here brings me bac as a child havin my mom take me to the bakery 4a large 50cent butter cookie"
Cons
"It's hard to decide,because everything looks and Tastes so good!"
"This place is perfect!!! I would complain if they closed early... But they are open every night till 8 pm!!!!"
"very good stuff here"
Comments
"Excellent service , very clean "
"Perfect for parties or holidays "
  • 2/09/2019

A food lover from Fort Pierce, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/10/2018

A food lover from Palm City, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/09/2018

A chowhound from Port Saint Lucie, FL tried it.

• 10/29/2016

A chowhound from Port Saint Lucie, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Amazing. So much to choose from! Everything was sooo awesome!
    Cons
    It's hard to decide,because everything looks and Tastes so good!
    Comments
    Excellent service , very clean
  • 8/21/2015

Cherenebt tried it, liked it, and rated it . Cherenebt liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/25/2014

A dining patron from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/03/2014

A diner from Miami, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Awesome...amazing.... Need I say more?
    Cons
    Comments
    Perfect for parties or holidays
  • 8/19/2013

A food lover from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    very good stuff here
Sandra5901 photo

Sandra5901

Fort Pierce, FL

If you want the best go to St Lucie Bakery

Just had the best birthday cake. Freshly made sponge rum cake with strawberries and cream fillings, topped off with whip cream. It was delicious and it happens to be one of my favorites from St Lucie Bakery. Try one, you will not be disappointed!

newyorkgirl photo

newyorkgirl

Port St Lucie, FL

Love this place!!

This place is amazing.I have going there for almost 20 years. My husband and I moved away for 3 years and came back to an even better place~!!!They have dinners to go..fresh mozzarella, pastries, cakes, cookies and soo much more. We had all three of our daughters wedding cakes done here. They also catered the last one. The food was amazing and we couldn’t be happier!Thanks guys…you are the BEST!!!

cannoli

I have never had anything better!!They fill them fresh and they are truly DEVINE!!!!

St. Lucie Bakery  Restaurant Reviews

St. Lucie Bakery is located near the cities of Port Saint Lucie, Port St Lucie, and Saint Lucie West.
People found this by searching for: St Lucie Bakery Menu, St Lucie Bakery, Restaurants Saint Lucie West, Fl, Port St. Lucie Restaurants, St Lucie West Restaurants Within Port Saint Lucie, Fl, Parallon Port Saint Lucie Fl 34952 Mail, and What Restaurant In Saint Lucie County Fl Can I Face Book Friend.