St Mary's Seafood & More

Neighborhoods: Southwood
Cuisine: Seafood

Overall
Pros
"I have never had seafood this good in all my 62 years! Thank god their in my neoighboorhood! You guys are a 10!!!!"
"Excellent all around"
Cons
"Absolutely no cons!!!"
Comments
"Everyone must experience this restaurant! I went and told my whole neighborhood and anyone else that would listen, how great the food and service is at their st. Augustine location!!"

Seafood OpenTable Reservations

St Mary's Seafood & More  Restaurant Reviews

• 10/11/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 11/02/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/23/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 7/31/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Absolutely no cons!!!
    Comments
  • 6/06/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Excellent all around
    Cons
    None
  • 1/01/2014 A diner from Jacksonville, FL tried it.

Big Petes Pizzeria Old Style

Pizza in Downtown Jacksonville

Mikey's Pizza And Italian Restaurant

Italian in Kilarney Shores

Bistro Aix

Mediterranean in Southside

Mojo Bar B Que

Barbecue in Lakewood

St Mary's Seafood & More is located near the cities of College Park.
People found this by searching for: St Marys Seafood Jacksonville Fl, St Marys Seafood Old St Augustine Rd, Sams Seafood Old St Augustine, St. Marys Seafood Restaurant Jacksonville Fl, St Mary's Seafood Jacksonville Fl, St Mary's Seafood And More Jacksonville, St Marys Seafood 32257 Menu, and St Mary's Seafood Old St Augustine Rd.