191 S Oak Park Blvd

Stacked Sandwiches

Cuisine: Salads, Lunch, Breakfast

January 24, 2013

Best Sandwiches

Best sandwiches in all of SLO County!!! I love the toasted bread and the VIP updates!
January 4, 2013

Great even on a Diet

I love the 'skinny' version of their sandwiches! Good healthy food. Yummy in my tummy!
November 28, 2012

Show us your stacked

I heard the rumors a few years ago that the "best" sandwiches were at Stacked. When I finally made it in, I fell in love! I have favorite's (anything with Lisa in the name -- Lisa's Stacked, Lisa's Italiano) I absolutely love the Hippy…

10/03/2017

A dining patron from Pismo Beach, CA tried Jalapenos Mexican Food.

9/25/2017

A Japanese food lover from Arroyo Grande, CA tried Yamato Japanese Restaurant and liked it.

9/04/2017

A diner from San Luis Obispo, CA tried Fatte's Pizza of Grover Beach.

8/25/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Grover Beach, CA tried Golden Gong Chinese Restaurant.

7/08/2017

A diner from Pismo Beach, CA tried Yamato Japanese Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

6/01/2017

A dining patron from Arroyo Grande, CA tried Julia's Juice Bar.

5/29/2017

A diner from Arroyo Grande, CA tried Taco Bell, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
Sift manager Lizzie super rude took for ever to get my order ready plus she was telling me that by corporate not able to sell fry flat bread shells that I had buy for years rude of her never going to this Taco Bell again
5/29/2017

A dining patron from Paso Robles, CA tried Jalapenos Mexican Food.

5/20/2017

A Barbecue food lover from Los Angeles, CA tried Rib Line BBQ & Grill (Grover Beach).

4/27/2017

A diner from Grover Beach, CA tried Golden Gong Chinese Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Salads Lunch Breakfast

Stacked Sandwiches  Restaurant Reviews

Stacked Sandwiches is located near the cities of Fair Oaks, Arroyo Grande, Oceano, and Pismo Beach.