191 S Oak Park Blvd

Stacked Sandwiches

Cuisine: Salads, Lunch, Breakfast

January 24, 2013

Best Sandwiches

Best sandwiches in all of SLO County!!! I love the toasted bread and the VIP updates!
January 4, 2013

Great even on a Diet

I love the 'skinny' version of their sandwiches! Good healthy food. Yummy in my tummy!
November 28, 2012

Show us your stacked

I heard the rumors a few years ago that the "best" sandwiches were at Stacked. When I finally made it in, I fell in love! I have favorite's (anything with Lisa in the name -- Lisa's Stacked, Lisa's Italiano) I absolutely love the Hippy…

7/08/2017

A Japanese food lover from Pismo Beach, CA tried Yamato Japanese Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

6/01/2017

A diner from Arroyo Grande, CA tried Julia's Juice Bar.

5/29/2017

A dining patron from Arroyo Grande, CA tried Taco Bell, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
Sift manager Lizzie super rude took for ever to get my order ready plus she was telling me that by corporate not able to sell fry flat bread shells that I had buy for years rude of her never going to this Taco Bell again
5/29/2017

A Mexican chowhound from Paso Robles, CA tried Jalapenos Mexican Food.

5/20/2017

A Barbecue food lover from Los Angeles, CA tried Rib Line BBQ & Grill (Grover Beach).

4/27/2017

A dining patron from Grover Beach, CA tried Golden Gong Chinese Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

4/17/2017

A diner from Nipomo, CA tried Dragon Palace, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Asian entries were good.
Cons
Sushi was yuk.
Comments
Will eat there again.
4/15/2017

A diner from Gonzales, CA tried Rib Line BBQ & Grill (Grover Beach).

3/05/2017

A diner from San Luis Obispo, CA tried Julia's Juice Bar, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

2/18/2017

A diner from US tried Round Table Pizza, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
The mangers were telling the employer to get back to work we hen that employer was working
Salads Lunch Breakfast

Stacked Sandwiches  Restaurant Reviews

Stacked Sandwiches is located near the cities of Fair Oaks, Arroyo Grande, Oceano, and Pismo Beach.