191 S Oak Park Blvd

Stacked Sandwiches

Cuisine: Salads, Lunch, Breakfast

January 24, 2013

Best Sandwiches

Best sandwiches in all of SLO County!!! I love the toasted bread and the VIP updates!
January 4, 2013

Great even on a Diet

I love the 'skinny' version of their sandwiches! Good healthy food. Yummy in my tummy!
November 28, 2012

Show us your stacked

I heard the rumors a few years ago that the "best" sandwiches were at Stacked. When I finally made it in, I fell in love! I have favorite's (anything with Lisa in the name -- Lisa's Stacked, Lisa's Italiano) I absolutely love the Hippy…

6/19/2018

A diner from Santa Clara, CA tried A.J. Spurs.

6/17/2018

A diner from US tried A.J. Spurs.

3/28/2018

A diner from US tried A.J. Spurs, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

2/24/2018

A diner from US tried Willy's Market & Deli, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Best tacos I've ever had in my life. Great Terriyaki burger also.
1/21/2018

A diner from Oceano, CA tried A.J. Spurs, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Good portions, good service
Cons
Hotter soup
1/11/2018

A dining patron from CA tried Golden Gong Chinese Restaurant.

12/02/2017

A Japanese chowhound from Grover Beach, CA tried Yamato Japanese Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

11/10/2017

A chowhound from Arroyo Grande, CA tried Julia's Juice Bar.

10/03/2017

A Mexican food lover from Pismo Beach, CA tried Jalapenos Mexican Food.

9/25/2017

A Japanese food lover from Arroyo Grande, CA tried Yamato Japanese Restaurant and liked it.

Salads Lunch Breakfast

Stacked Sandwiches  Restaurant Reviews

Stacked Sandwiches is located near the cities of Fair Oaks, Arroyo Grande, Oceano, and Pismo Beach.