Stanley's Other Place

Neighborhoods: Palmer Park
Cuisine: Chinese, American, Asian

Overall
Pros
"Please Open Back Up Again, My Husband And I Love This Place, It's Where We Met On A Blind Date 12yrs Ago, And We Return Every Year For Our Anniversary, We're Dressed And Ready To Go There Right Now, Only To Find Out That There CLOSED, I'm So, Sooooo Sad!!"
"I drive from Ypsilanti just to eat there,"
"Fast service"
"The atmosphere"
Cons
"Slow"
  • 1/27/2017

A diner from Detroit, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/21/2016

A Chinese food lover from Detroit, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/22/2016

A Chinese food lover from GA tried it.

• 11/02/2015

A diner from Monroe, MI tried it.

• 8/30/2015

A Chinese chowhound from MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
  • 10/31/2014

A Chinese chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/18/2014

A dining patron from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 12/10/2014

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 12/07/2014

A Chinese chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/05/2014

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it.

terrencew photo

terrencew

Port Huron, MI

I have been driving from Ypsilanti, to eat at...

I have been driving from Ypsilanti, to eat at Stanley’s. Our family loves to eat at Stanley’s. It is very clean and the food and portion sizes are great.

Chinese American Good For Kids

American in Rivertown

Whitney Restaurant

American in Midtown

Stanley's Other Place  Restaurant Reviews

Stanley's Other Place is located near the cities of Windsor.
People found this by searching for: Stanley Chinese Restaurant, Stanley's Chinese Food, Stanleys Chinese Food, Stanley's Other Place, Stanley's Chinese Restaurant 8 Mile Rd Det, Stanley's Other Place Menu, and Stanleys Chinese Detroit Menu.