Stanley's Other Place

Neighborhoods: Palmer Park
Cuisine: Chinese, American, Asian

Overall
Pros
"Please Open Back Up Again, My Husband And I Love This Place, It's Where We Met On A Blind Date 12yrs Ago, And We Return Every Year For Our Anniversary, We're Dressed And Ready To Go There Right Now, Only To Find Out That There CLOSED, I'm So, Sooooo Sad!!"
"I drive from Ypsilanti just to eat there,"
"Fast service"
"The atmosphere"
Cons
"Slow"
  • 8/08/2017

A diner from Grand Blanc, MI tried it.

• 7/15/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Southfield, MI tried it.

• 1/27/2017

A Chinese food lover from Detroit, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/21/2016

A diner from Detroit, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/22/2016

A diner from GA tried it.

• 11/02/2015

A Chinese chowhound from Monroe, MI tried it.

• 8/30/2015

A Chinese chowhound from MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
  • 12/18/2014

A Chinese food lover from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 12/10/2014

A Chinese food lover from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 12/07/2014

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

terrencew photo

terrencew

Port Huron, MI

I have been driving from Ypsilanti, to eat at...

I have been driving from Ypsilanti, to eat at Stanley’s. Our family loves to eat at Stanley’s. It is very clean and the food and portion sizes are great.

November 3, 2007

Best Chinese in the city of Detroit

I've been going to Stanley's Other Place since I was 9 years old. They offer generous portions of food, for a resonable place. Whether you are dining in or picking up carry out, the service and quality of the food is always excellent. …

Chinese American Good For Kids

American in Rivertown

Whitney Restaurant

American in Midtown

Stanley's Other Place  Restaurant Reviews

Stanley's Other Place is located near the cities of Windsor.
People found this by searching for: Stanley Chinese Restaurant, Stanley's Chinese Food, Stanleys Chinese Detroit Menu, Stanley's Chinese, Stanley's Other Place, Stanleys Chinese Food, Stanley's Chinese Restaurant 8 Mile Rd Det, and Stanley's Other Place Menu.