Stanley's Other Place

Neighborhoods: Palmer Park
Cuisine: Chinese, American, Asian

Overall
Pros
"Please Open Back Up Again, My Husband And I Love This Place, It's Where We Met On A Blind Date 12yrs Ago, And We Return Every Year For Our Anniversary, We're Dressed And Ready To Go There Right Now, Only To Find Out That There CLOSED, I'm So, Sooooo Sad!!"
"I drive from Ypsilanti just to eat there,"
"Fast service"
"The atmosphere"
Cons
"Slow"
terrencew photo

terrencew

Port Huron, MI

I have been driving from Ypsilanti, to eat at...

I have been driving from Ypsilanti, to eat at Stanley’s. Our family loves to eat at Stanley’s. It is very clean and the food and portion sizes are great.

November 3, 2007

Best Chinese in the city of Detroit

I've been going to Stanley's Other Place since I was 9 years old. They offer generous portions of food, for a resonable place. Whether you are dining in or picking up carry out, the service and quality of the food is always excellent. …

Chinese American Good For Kids

Stanley's Other Place  Restaurant Reviews

• 11/21/2016 A diner from Detroit, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it 2 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/22/2016 A diner from GA tried it.

• 11/02/2015 A diner from Monroe, MI tried it.

• 8/30/2015 A diner from MI tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
  • 10/31/2014 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/18/2014 A diner from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 12/10/2014 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 12/07/2014 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/05/2014 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 9/19/2014 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

Stanley's Other Place is located near the cities of Windsor.
People found this by searching for: Stanley's Chinese Others Place, Stanley's Chinese Food Detroit, Stanley's Other Place Menu, Stanleys Chinese Detroit Menu, Stanleys Chinese Food, Stanley Chinese Restaurant, Stanley's Chinese Food, and Stanley's Other Place.