2411 W 8 Mile Rd

Stanley's Other Place

Neighborhoods: Palmer Park
Cuisine: Chinese, American, Asian

Overall
Pros
"Please Open Back Up Again, My Husband And I Love This Place, It's Where We Met On A Blind Date 12yrs Ago, And We Return Every Year For Our Anniversary, We're Dressed And Ready To Go There Right Now, Only To Find Out That There CLOSED, I'm So, Sooooo Sad!!"
"I drive from Ypsilanti just to eat there,"
"Fast service"
"The atmosphere"
Cons
"Slow"
  • 12/18/2018

A Chinese food lover from Mount Holly, NC tried it.

• 7/05/2018

A Chinese food lover from Belleville, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 11/10/2017

An Italian chowhound from Elmhurst, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/08/2017

A dining patron from Grand Blanc, MI tried it.

• 7/15/2017

A diner from Southfield, MI tried it.

• 1/27/2017

A diner from Detroit, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/21/2016

• 1/22/2016

A Chinese food lover from GA tried it.

• 11/02/2015

A Chinese food lover from Monroe, MI tried it.

• 8/30/2015

A Chinese food lover from MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
terrencew photo

terrencew

Port Huron, MI

I have been driving from Ypsilanti, to eat at...

I have been driving from Ypsilanti, to eat at Stanley’s. Our family loves to eat at Stanley’s. It is very clean and the food and portion sizes are great.

Chinese American Good For Kids

Chinese in Springwells

Salad 101

Lunch in Wayne State

Stanley's Other Place  Restaurant Reviews

Stanley's Other Place is located near the cities of Windsor.
People found this by searching for: Stanley's Chinese Food, Stanley's Other Place, Stanley's Other Place Menu, Stanleys Chinese Food, Stanleys Chinese Detroit Menu, Stanley Chinese Restaurant, Stanley's Chinese Restaurant 8 Mile Rd Det, and Stanley's Chinese.