13817 Ventura Blvd
Sherman Oaks, CA 91423-3603

Stanley's

Neighborhoods: Sherman Oaks
Cuisine: Californian, Desserts, Brunch

Stanley's is a Californian, Desserts, and Brunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

dhnoho photo

dhnoho

North Hollywood, CA

Let's Try It Again Stanley....

About 4 years ago, I used to dine at Stanley’s at lunchtime since I used to work in Studio City and I loved it so much then that I would dine here for dinner with family and friends as well.

Fast forward to a few weeks ago, I came with a friend I haven’t seen in a while and well, let’s just say “What happened?”

Again, the service was slow and not so friendly (I have mentioned in my other reviews that slow service is not so much an issue for me, but unfriendliness is a huge turn off.)

The food was just okay so I second-guessed my untrained palate a few years ago, but thankfully diffused that thought when my friend said she felt the same way, phew…Maybe it was their off-night?

So we ordered a few salads and entree to share between us and just talked the night away and didn’t care about the service or lack of it.

The bread basket was still good though so that was still consistent.

Grilled Salmon Salad

It wasn’t bad but it wasn’t the best, the salmon was done well and the seasonings were good. I do like the honey dressing.

Amy's Grapefruit Salad

This has always been my favorite and it is still good. Served with shredded chicken, grapefruit chunks, avocado, cashews and we asked for the sesame dressing to be served on the side.

Annie's Sauteed Chicken with Mashed Potatoes

This was just okay, we should have stuck with their popular dish-the rotiserrie chicken. We’re still kicking ourselves for not ordering. Oh well.

This dish was sauteed with capers, lemon and artichoke hearts.

Californian Good for groups Desserts

Latin American in Studio City

California Pita

Catering in Studio City

Stanley's  Restaurant Reviews

Stanley's is located near the cities of Valley Glen, Van Nuys, Van Nuys, Stafford, and Sherman Village.
People found this by searching for: Stanleys Sherman, Menu With Prices For Stanleys On Van Nuys In Sherman Oaks, Stanley's Restaurant Studio City, Stanleys Restaurant Sherman Oaks, Stanley's Sherman Oaks Menu, Stanley's Sherman Oaks, Stanley's Studio City, and Stanley's Restaurant Sherman Oaks, Ca.