Stan's Original Una Pizza West

Neighborhoods: Hilltop
Cuisine: Pizza, Catering, Italian

Stan's Original Una Pizza West is a Pizza, Catering, and Italian restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"We order from here at least once a week and they are AMAZING! the people are AMAZING as well. They know what we want and call us by name. They are definitely the Westside's top pizza joint! Aces in our books!"
"Good food"
Cons
"Loaded pizza didn't have any olives :( I know it sounds meniscual, but it's my favorite part. The pizza was also a little overcooked. "
rrskr36 photo

rrskr36

Evansville, IN

Great pizza experience!

My husband and I were at Hilltop on Friday and while we were waiting for the door to open, he mentioned that its been awhile since we had a UNA pizza and he was craving one from Stan’s Original UNA Pizza West which is right across the street. I called and requested certain items on the pizza and it was delivered earlier than we expected, which was great. It was everything we wanted including the extra sauce. While the sauce is spicier than we were used to, it was excellant and I’m sure the leftovers will be great also. The price was better than expected too.

Large Special Loaded

The pizza came with all the ingredients we asked for at a great price for a UNA pizza. The crust was crunchy and not soggy. Cost of delivery was only $3.00.

bogeybandit photo

bogeybandit

Evansville, IN

Absolutely great

My wife and I were on the west side of town visiting our son and decided to pick up a pizza and take home. We live on the extreme north side of town 15 miles away. We remembered a pizza place across from the Hilltop and decided to give it a try. Best decision we made in years. We had forgot what a real old fashioned Una Pizza tasted like. It is now our only pizza place even though it is a long commute. Old school pizza thin crust and absolutely delicious…blows the chain pizza places away!!!

Large Special Loaded

Forgot what a real pizza tasted like until I stopped by here.

Pizza

Photo by redpeyton Pizza is a food so beloved in the U.S. it seems like it’s been around forever, but there are some immediate clues that pizza as we know it today is a relatively new invention. ... read more

Pizza Catering Dinner

From CityGrid:

Pizza,Strombolis Chicken Bacon Ranch Hot Ham & Cheese Maxinator Wings Cheese Bread Stan's Toast,Breadsticks Cinnamon Sticks/Swirls Original Specialty Pizzas ASK ABOUT OUR DAILY SPECIALS Catering Available With Min. Order & One Day Advanced Notice Dine In or Carry Out HUGE DELIVERY AREA Home Of The Freshest Ingredients MAY - SEPTEMBER EXTENDED SUMMER HOURS

Stan's Original Una Pizza West  Restaurant Reviews

• 7/31/2016 A diner from Indianapolis, IN tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 6/09/2016 A diner from Evansville, IN tried it.

• 2/21/2016 A diner from Georgetown, IN tried it.

• 2/12/2016 A diner from FL tried it.

• 11/20/2015 A diner from US tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/19/2015 A diner from Louisville, KY tried it.

• 7/25/2015 A diner from US tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/15/2015 A diner from Indianapolis, IN tried it.

• 7/13/2015 A diner from Evansville, IN tried it.

• 6/27/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.

People found this by searching for: Stans Una Pizza Evansville Menu, Pizza Evansville In, Stans Una Pizza Menu, Pizza Delivery West Side Evansvillle, Stans Una Pizza Evansville In, Stans Una Pizza, Westside Una Pizza, and Stans Una Pizza Evansville In Menu.