1428 Mainstreet
Hopkins, MN 55343-7405

Star Wok

Cuisine: Chinese, Asian, Szechuan

Star Wok is a Chinese, Asian, and Szechuan restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"This is one of the best Chinese Restaurants that I have ever gone to. My other favorites were China Royale in St. Louis Park and Cubs in Mankato; the latter two are no longer in business. The food is great at Star Wok; the staff are hardworking and plea"
"My food is always the same, well made and good ingredients. I always takeout, and the service is quick and easy. It quickly became my go-to for Chinese take out."
"Excellent food!!!! More of a take out or delivery place. "
"no where to sit"
"Food"
"Fast food and tasty"
Cons
"No cons"
"Not any place to really sit"
Comments
"Nice service and fast delivery and excellent food. "
  • 6/11/2017

A Chinese food lover from Minneapolis, MN tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/25/2017

A dining patron from Minneapolis, MN tried it.

• 3/10/2017

A diner from IL tried it and liked it.

• 9/07/2016

A Chinese food lover from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 5/08/2016

A Chinese chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 3/17/2016

A diner from Minneapolis, MN tried it.

• 1/28/2016

Debrac2 tried it, liked it, and rated it . Debrac2 liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 12/20/2015

A diner from Minneapolis, MN tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    no where to sit
  • 7/23/2015

A dining patron from Minneapolis, MN tried it.

• 4/14/2015

A Chinese food lover from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Yummy

Very good food.

Curry Chicken*

twuollet photo

twuollet

Hopkins, MN

Good, But Not Great

The food is decent, but it doesn’t stand out in the vast world of Chinese restaurants. Overall, it’s fairly standard Chinese fare, the menu is about what one would expect (lo mein, chow mein, egg rolls of various kinds, fried rice, etc.) in a Chinese restaurant. There are a few tables in the restaurant so that you can eat-in, but I, along with most people I know, usually have Chinese as takeout; however, the option is yours. There are many vegetarian options, but I’m not sure what all is vegan; if the mock duck is vegan (as it usually is), I’d highly recommend that for vegans (just know that they’re sometimes out of mock duck, which can be disappointing).

Lo Mein

I had the vegetable lo mein, and it was alright, but it just seemed a bit bland to me. I would not recommend this dish, and instead recommend something with mock duck in it.

Donuts

The donuts are pretty good, similar to what I’ve come across at Chinese buffets in the past. It’s a fluffy (non-holed) sugar-coated donut (no-filling), and they’re surprisingly good.

Chinese Asian Szechuan
debrac2

0 useful

Star Wok  Restaurant Reviews

Star Wok is located near the cities of Minnetonka Mills, Minetonka Mls, and Minnetonka.
People found this by searching for: Star Chinese Hopkins Mn, Star Wok Hopkins Mn Menu, Star Wok, Star Wok Menu, Star Wok Hopkins Mn, Star Wok Menu Hopkins Mn, Starwok Hopkins, Star Wok Hopkins Menu, and Star Wok Hopkins.