Starbucks Coffee

Neighborhoods: Midtown South Central
Cuisine: Coffeehouse, Lunch, Kid's Menu

QB
June 24, 2008

Seattle-based coffee chain lures caffeine addicts with upscale roasts, caramel frappuccinos, shaken iced teas and an extra shot of trendiness.

In Short
For many, getting their daily jolt of java has become a daily morning ritual, and the cardboard cup with its infamous green label is the close companion of every coffee aficionado. Busy baristas work seamlessly behind…
October 23, 2002

Excellent Coffee

The first store that opened I was there. I had tried Starbucks coffee before it became well known and had thought great. Too bad I didn't think about buying and expanding. So my hats off to the owner, what a fabulous idea. Starbucks to me…
September 6, 2002

ok I guess

I'm not a coffee expert. it all tastes the same to me. When I go to starbucks I don't even know what Grande, Latte etc..means. But their coffee is ok, and they have couches and stuff so you can hang out and drink coffee. pretty cool I guess

Juan Valdez Cafe

Bakeries in Midtown

Jack's Stir Brewed Coffee

Coffeehouse in Greenwich Village

12/12/2017

A Turkish food lover from South Richmond Hill, NY tried Uskudar Turkish Restaurant.

12/12/2017

An American food lover from Saint Louis, MO tried Red Tulip in Upper East Side.

12/11/2017

An Asian food lover from New York, NY tried Hot Kitchen in Midtown East.

12/11/2017

An Indian food lover from JP tried Kaoru Restaurant in Midtown East.

12/10/2017

A diner from Jersey City, NJ tried Café Crocodile (CLOSED) in Upper East Side, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
I was a sous chef of Andre Abramoff
12/08/2017

A food lover from New York, NY tried 207 Boca Chica in Inwood, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

12/08/2017

A dining patron from Buffalo, NY tried Baldoria in Theater District - Times Square.

12/07/2017

A dining patron from New York, NY tried Lotus Express in Inwood.

12/07/2017

A dining patron from New York, NY tried La Preciosa in East Harlem, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
I love their pork chops with tostones
12/06/2017

A dining patron from New York, NY tried King Wok in West Village and liked it.

Coffeehouse Parking Lunch
Tips
  • Purchase a Starbucks customer card and use it to receive fun rewards, like a free tall beverage when you buy a pound of coffee beans.
  • The Starbucks logo, a two-tailed mermaid, was based on a 16th century Norse woodcut, and supposed to be as seductive as coffee itself.
Talia's Steakhouse & Bar

Steakhouse in Upper West Side

Two Boots

Pizza in Brownsville

Starbucks Coffee  Restaurant Reviews

Starbucks Coffee is located near the cities of Tribeca, Peck Slip, Canal Street, Trinity, and Financial District.