27512 W Lugonia Ave

Starbucks Coffee

Neighborhoods: Northwest Redlands
Cuisine: Coffee & Tea, Lunch, Kid's Menu

Espresso-300x200

Half-caf, triple shot, no-foam latte. What the heck does that mean? It’s not as complicated as it sounds once you know how to break it down. Most coffee drinks are some combination of espresso and ...read more

loveateacher909 photo

loveateacher909

Redlands, CA

Not Just Coffee

I like to visit STarbucks ounce in awhile. Not for the coffee drinks. There are more than just coffee drinks for the consumer to put into their mouths. They have various snacks. Some are sweet and some are healthy. From donuts to low fat yogart are your choices. For me though, I love the teas. I love the tea lattes. They are a mixture of tea and steam milk. Stop by a Starbucks for something more than coffee. Grab a snack (healthy or none healthy). Sit at a couchen chair. Relax and wait for your order of any of the various tea lattes to be completed. Trust me you will like it.

Mocha - Mocha at Starbucks Coffee

Mocha

I like the bottle Mocha drink. It is good and those not have a horrible after taste. There is somewhat an aftertaste. Most coffee drinks have that, but this one is a good aftertaste. Also, I buy it when I am in a hurry. I see a big line. People make their orders and wait with the millions of others. I just go up. Grab my bottle. Pay and leave. Easy.

Coffee & Tea Good For Kids Parking

Starbucks Coffee  Restaurant Reviews

Starbucks Coffee is located near the cities of Bryn Mawr and Mentone.
People found this by searching for: Starbucks Coffee Snacks, Starbucks Redlands Mail, Un Acouchen Voir Tou, and Relax Tea Starbuck.