2124 Nw 39th St.
Oklahoma City, OK 73112

Star's Pizza Cafe and Grill

Neighborhoods: May-Penn
Cuisine: Pizza, American (New), Catering

Star's Pizza Cafe and Grill is a Pizza, American (New), and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
  • 12/16/2017

A diner from Winchendon, MA tried it.

• 8/02/2017

A dining patron from Oklahoma City, OK tried it.

• 6/20/2017

A Pizza chowhound from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/29/2017

A Pizza food lover from Oklahoma City, OK tried it.

• 4/21/2017

A Pizza food lover from US tried it.

• 4/01/2017

A diner from US tried it.

• 2/11/2017

A Pizza food lover from Oklahoma City, OK tried it.

• 12/28/2016

A diner from Louisville, CO tried it.

• 8/30/2016

A Pizza chowhound from Oklahoma City, OK tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/14/2016

A diner from Edmond, OK tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pizza

keishak photo

keishak

Oklahoma City, OK

Warning...

I posted this on a social network to alert others:

“After over 1/2 hr wait for my pizza tonight at Star’s Pizza off 39th & Penn, I decided to cancel my order when I noticed others being served that came in after me. Instead of refunding my money, the manager decides to scream back at me from the kitchen how he’s working as hard as he can. I told him if he didn’t give me my money back, I’d call the police. He still refused, so I left. I called the police & they said there was nothing they could do & they would not go in and tell them to give me back my money. So, you’ve been warned…DO NOT PATRONIZE STAR’S PIZZA.”

Replies to this post (names withheld): 1) “that sucks… They still owe you a pizza tho” 2) “Happened to me there on New Years Eve….. They gave my food to someone else as i watched! You better believe i got my money back, and cleared the place when i left….everyone in line followed me out! Lol” & 3) “I try to do as little business with them as I can – if they aren’t screwing up my order, they’re being incredibly rude; or both. The last thing I ate from there left me feeling not-so-lovely. I HIGHLY recommend Pizza Zone, at 36th & Penn. They’re friendly, I’ve never had a problem with them, they deliver in a timely fashion (often sooner than they say it’ll be), and theor pizza is [email protected]*# good!”

If you choose to eat here…you’ve been warned ;)

Large Pizza & 5 Toppings

Cannot really rate something I NEVER got, but…I ordered a pepperoni pizza with black olives. I was so hungry for pizza, too. I hear the food is actually good? Guess I’LL never know???

dudette2011 photo

dudette2011

Moore, OK

YUM!

Delicious homemade fettucini! As well as incredible pizza (try the Mountain Top)! Friendly service and surprisingly clean. A lovely experience and worth the trip!

12 inch The Mountain Top (4 meat, 4 veggies and 2 cheese) Medium Pizza

Incredible! I’m not usually such a pizza fan, but this pie was simply delectable. Well done!

Pizza American (New) Catering

Star's Pizza Cafe and Grill  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Star Pizza Oklahoma City, Stars Pizza Okc Menu, Star Pizza Okc, Stars Pizza Oklahoma City, Stars Pizza Okc, Stars 39th And Penn, and Star's Pizza Oklahoma City.