16480 Norwalk Boulevard
Cerritos, CA 90703

Steam City Grill

Neighborhoods: ABC

Steam City Grill is a restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid less than $10, and tipped less than 15%.

j44lee photo

j44lee

Cerritos, CA

Chili Cheese Fries HEAVEN

• CHILI CHEESE FRIES REVIEW **

My Facebook friends will readily attest to the fact that I’ve often expressed my lustful desire for chili cheese fries in many 2009 status updates. As much as I’ve taunted and teased, I’ve never once let myself give in to the power of the equivalent to a tub of lard…until tonight.

If I was going to give in to my temptation, I had to do some research to ensure that the cardiac damage would be worth my while. I called Steam City Grill and asked if they had steak fries as I’m not down with the skinny fries. “We have 3/4” fries," they said. Great, I’m on my way!

I walk in for my pick up and the gal is scooping the chili and piling on the shredded cheese atop the crispy seasoned fries.

OH. MY. GOODNESS.

I promptly introduced myself: “Hi, I’m the chili fries.”

She asked if I wanted a ranch dressing – um, can we say MIND READER? I asked if she could top my fries with some chopped onions, and she quickly obliged.

OH. MY. WORD.

Got home, the cheese is totally melted, and I’m ogling a huge, stuffed styrofoam box of about a trillion calories of love. They included napkins and 2 sturdy plastic forks in the bag. (How thoughtful!).

I have ZERO REGRETS about the grub fest that ensued. The cheese was the real deal cheddar and jack blend. The chili was nicely spiced and savory. The fries were crispy on the outside and baked-potato-soft on the inside. In the end, I put away a quarter of the fries and now the elastic band on my sweatpants are torn.

THANK YOU STEAM CITY GRILL!

Chili Cheese Fries

Best I’ve EVER had. Ask for some ranch dressing and chopped onions at no extra charge!

Steam City Grill  Restaurant Reviews

Steam City Grill is located near the cities of Artesia, La Palma, Hawaiian Gardens, Bellflower, and Cypress.
People found this by searching for: Steam City And Grill, Steam City Grill, Steam City Grill Cerritos, and Grill City Cerritos.