18027 Beach Blvd
Huntington Beach, CA 92648-1304

Sterling's Cucina

Cuisine: Italian, Coffee, Pan Asian

September 9, 2009

Always have wonderful food here

I've been coming here for 4 years and have never had a bad meal. I cannot recommend this place highly enough.
December 4, 2008

Another great place!

When we go on vacation we love to eat and this is a hot spot if you like Italian food. It is a nice place and I just love the chicken parm. The food is out of this world and the waiters are very nice.
August 8, 2008

H.B?s Best Kept Secret?..

I found this place through the Coupon Book. I read the reviews and decided to give it a try. My Fiancee and I where surprised we didn?t know of this place; being from the neighborhood. From the service to the music and the food; Oh man!…

12/01/2017

A Pizza food lover from La Mirada, CA tried Papa John's Pizza in Garfield, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Great pizza!
Cons
?
12/01/2017

An Italian chowhound from Pomona, CA tried Vittorio's Italian Restaurant.

11/30/2017

A Mexican chowhound from US tried Los Primos Cantina in Adams.

11/30/2017

A dining patron from La Habra, CA tried The Cheesecake Factory.

11/30/2017

An Italian food lover from Los Angeles, CA tried Caffe Gazelle.

11/29/2017

A diner from Pomona, CA tried Rancho Viejo Mexican & Seafood.

11/27/2017

A Californian chowhound from Huntington Beach, CA tried Blue Gold and liked it.

11/19/2017

A Barbecue food lover from Fountain Valley, CA tried Boston Market in Goldenwest.

11/19/2017

A diner from Van Nuys, CA tried The Moo Gelato & Dessert Bar.

11/18/2017

A dining patron from Huntington Beach, CA tried Wok Experience in Goldenwest.

Italian Delivery Coffee

Sterling's Cucina  Restaurant Reviews

Sterling's Cucina is located near the cities of Huntington, Huntingtn Bch, and North Coast.
People found this by searching for: Sterling Cucina, Sterling Cucina Huntington Beach, Sterlings Cucina Huntington Beach, Sterlings Cucina, Sterling's Cucina Huntington Beach, Sterling's Cucina, and Sterlings Cucina Hb Ca.