18027 Beach Blvd
Huntington Beach, CA 92648-1304

Sterling's Cucina

Cuisine: Italian, Coffee, Pan Asian

September 9, 2009

Always have wonderful food here

I've been coming here for 4 years and have never had a bad meal. I cannot recommend this place highly enough.
December 4, 2008

Another great place!

When we go on vacation we love to eat and this is a hot spot if you like Italian food. It is a nice place and I just love the chicken parm. The food is out of this world and the waiters are very nice.
August 8, 2008

H.B?s Best Kept Secret?..

I found this place through the Coupon Book. I read the reviews and decided to give it a try. My Fiancee and I where surprised we didn?t know of this place; being from the neighborhood. From the service to the music and the food; Oh man!…

2/15/2018

A diner from Pomona, CA tried Don Ramon's Mexican Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

2/05/2018

A diner from Seal Beach, CA tried Joe's Sushi.

1/24/2018

A Seafood food lover from US tried Fish Camp, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

1/20/2018

A Mexican chowhound from CA tried Los Primos Cantina in Adams.

1/18/2018

A diner from Pomona, CA tried Bahama Buck's, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Cons
Small portions Paid over $5 for a shave ice that didnt even fill top of container.
1/18/2018

An Italian chowhound from Los Angeles, CA tried Mona Lisa Italian Cucina, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
As good as it gets!!! Literally! Coming from South Florida with loads of Italian Authentic eateries everywhere, I was hoping to find my new spot. Reasonable priced, freshly made, and one of the greatest Chefs I have ever encountered. He also makes sure
1/15/2018

A Sandwiches food lover from South Pasadena, CA tried John's Philly Grille.

1/06/2018

A dining patron from Pomona, CA tried Steves No 4 Charbroiled Burgers.

1/06/2018

A Japanese chowhound from US tried U Sushi & Grill.

1/05/2018

A dining patron from US tried Pelican Isle, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
I love the Ahi tuna appetizer with ginger.
Italian Delivery Coffee

Sterling's Cucina  Restaurant Reviews

Sterling's Cucina is located near the cities of Huntington, Huntingtn Bch, and North Coast.
People found this by searching for: Sterlings Cucina, Sterling's Cucina, Sterlings Cucina Hb Ca, Sterling Cucina Huntington Beach, Sterlings Cucina Huntington Beach, Sterling's Cucina Huntington Beach, and Sterling Cucina.