18027 Beach Blvd
Huntington Beach, CA 92648-1304

Sterling's Cucina

Cuisine: Italian, Coffee, Pan Asian

September 9, 2009

Always have wonderful food here

I've been coming here for 4 years and have never had a bad meal. I cannot recommend this place highly enough.
December 4, 2008

Another great place!

When we go on vacation we love to eat and this is a hot spot if you like Italian food. It is a nice place and I just love the chicken parm. The food is out of this world and the waiters are very nice.
August 8, 2008

H.B?s Best Kept Secret?..

I found this place through the Coupon Book. I read the reviews and decided to give it a try. My Fiancee and I where surprised we didn?t know of this place; being from the neighborhood. From the service to the music and the food; Oh man!…

6/25/2017

An American chowhound from Huntington Beach, CA tried Catch of The Day and liked it.

6/22/2017

An Asian food lover from Los Angeles, CA tried Joe's Sushi, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

6/21/2017

A Thai food lover from Los Angeles, CA tried Thai Harbor, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

6/21/2017

A dining patron from Pomona, CA tried Norm's Restaurant in Washington.

6/19/2017

An Asian food lover from Pomona, CA tried Joe's Sushi, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

6/19/2017

A Pizza food lover from Pomona, CA tried Pizza Hut.

6/16/2017

A diner from Fountain Valley, CA tried Johnny's Saloon in Newland.

6/14/2017

A Mexican food lover from Huntington Beach, CA tried Los Primos Cantina in Adams.

6/12/2017

A dining patron from Los Angeles, CA tried Hot & Spicy Thai.

6/09/2017

A dining patron from Garden Grove, CA tried LA Capilla Mexican Restaurant in Yorktown.

Italian Delivery Coffee

Sterling's Cucina  Restaurant Reviews

Sterling's Cucina is located near the cities of Huntington, Huntingtn Bch, and North Coast.
People found this by searching for: Sterlings Cucina, Sterling Cucina Huntington Beach, Sterling Cucina, Sterlings Cucina Hb Ca, Sterlings Cucina Huntington Beach, Sterling's Cucina Huntington Beach, and Sterling's Cucina.