Steve & John's Steak & Seafood

Neighborhoods: McIntosh
Cuisine: Steakhouse, Lunch, Kid's Menu

Overall
Pros
"Everything is good"
November 20, 2010

Very disappointed

terrible restaurant! Went for a family birthday and was so disappointed I am calling to talk to a owner on Monday. I was out of water and had our waitress walk by us twice without filling it up. She also did not fill it up after bringing…
October 7, 2009

Probably alright to try

I rated this thinking it was Steve's Steakhouse. Anyways, my mistake. Now I can't remove the review, so I'll just say that from the other reviews, it sounds good.
May 22, 2009

Steve and John's

Steve and Johns is a family owned restaurant located on Jefferson Ave in Newport News, VA.\r This was my parents favorite place to go for all occasions.\r They have good food at great prices and everything tastes home made.

Steakhouse Wifi Dinner

Steve & John's Steak & Seafood  Restaurant Reviews

• 3/14/2014 A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 2/26/2014 A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Everything is good
  • 8/29/2013 A diner from Upper Marlboro, MD tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/29/2013 A diner from Upper Marlboro, MD tried it.

• 3/23/2013 A diner from Catonsville, MD tried it and liked it.

Steve & John's Steak & Seafood is located near the cities of New Market.
People found this by searching for: Steve & John's Restaurant, Steve And John's Menu, Steve And John's Steakhouse Newport News Nenu, Steve& Johns Restaurant, Steve And Johns Newport News Va, Steve And John's Restaurant Newport News, Steve And Johns Newport News, Steve & John's Steak & Seafood, and Steve And Johns Newport News Va Menu.