Steve's Pizzaria

Cuisine: Pizza, Catering, Lunch

Steve's Pizzaria is a Pizza, Catering, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid between $10 and $25.

Overall
Pros
"e.g. apple pie, fast service, kid-friendly, etc...the help could be nicer( smile )"
"Best Italian grinder ever........ Servers a 1 star."
"The food is very good"
"A bunch of douche bags"
"I not like this pizza"
"I used to go to steves when I lived in Worcester always had a great experience. Until tonite. The JERK wearing a winter hat who took my money was very rude! Threw my change at me, never said thank you. Just very rude if he worked for me he would of been f"
"Fish and chips huge portion "
"Never attended (1) class in customer service, not (1) of them, too stupid to realize a gold mine."
"Excellent food"
"Food!"
"The food"
"Best sliced meatball pie we can find!!!"
"Yummy"
"Good quality ingredients and big portions. "
Cons
"Staff thinks they are soooo cool!"
"Too many to write"
"200% rude"
"Very rude attending their customers. "
"Nothing"
"Don't always answer phone, too busy helping us. "
"Attitude"
Comments
"TERRIBLE ATTITUDES FROM THE PEOPLE WHO WORK THERE"
"Need to have a thick skin and not let their rudeness bother you "
"Cash only..but ATM on site. "

Best Around

I’ve been going to Steve’s for nearly 50 years, ever since he had the 2 X 4 shop just up the street from the current shop. I think I’ve had just about every kind of grinder, pizza and spaghetti item in the house. Steve (and now his son) and staff pack the grinders with meat and the pizzas are also loaded. On Fridays he also has the best Fish and Chips in the area. I often stop and pick up some sauce and meatballs/sausages and my wife cooks thin egg noodles for a “home” meal. Ummm great!

pklar87 photo

pklar87

West Boylston, MA

Good pizza! Cash only though!

Great place to go if you want to have some good pizza and a beer. It’s cash only though which is kind of inconvenient. People there are kind of rude too. Overall its pretty good but slightly over rated in my opinion.

Sausage Pepper and Onion pizza

This pizza is pretty good. I enjoyed it but it was a little on the greasy side.

September 27, 2010

Best Grinders!

I moved away from the Worcester area over 30 years ago but come back every 2 years or so for a visit and Steve's Pizza is always on my list of things to do. They have the best grinders I have ever had. I love how they pile on the meat…
February 5, 2010

Fish & Chips and Roast Beef

Great place to grab lunch or dinner. Watch out on Friday at 12:00 because the place is SWAMPED! Try the Fish and Chips and the Roast Beef

Pizza

Photo by redpeyton Pizza is a food so beloved in the U.S. it seems like it’s been around forever, but there are some immediate clues that pizza as we know it today is a relatively new invention. ... read more

Pizza Catering Dinner

Steve's Pizzaria  Restaurant Reviews

• 8/18/2016 A diner from Woodbury, CT tried it.

• 6/14/2016 A diner from Worcester, MA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 6/09/2016 A diner from Medford, MA tried it.

• 5/27/2016 A diner from Worcester, MA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/29/2016 A diner from Worcester, MA tried it.

• 4/10/2016 A diner from Holden, MA tried it.

• 2/28/2016 A diner from Millbury, MA tried it.

• 2/28/2016 A diner from Holden, MA tried it.

• 2/26/2016 A diner from Shrewsbury, MA tried it.

• 2/25/2016 A diner from Worcester, MA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

People found this by searching for: Steves Pizza West Boylston, Steve S Pizza West Boylston Ma, Steve's Pizza West Boylston Ma Menu, Steve's Pizzeria West Boylston, Steves Pizza West Boylston Ma, Steves Pizza In West Boylston, Steve's Pizza West Boylston Ma, Steve's Pizza West Boylston, and Steve's Pizzeria West.