Steve's Pizzaria

Cuisine: Pizza, Catering, Lunch

Steve's Pizzaria is a Pizza, Catering, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid between $10 and $25.

Overall
Pros
"Very good pizza .. they are rude however."
"My wife and I go on Fridays. We've tried everything from fish and chips to the meatball marinara appetizer. Always good, hot and plenty to eat. Waitresses are friendly and helpful. The dining room is clean and welcoming. Never had a bad meal or experience"
"Rough and Tumble with the hired staff @ this establishment. Mostly male, macho types who really aren't all that. The secret is the high rate of turn over on there stock products. All food items are super fresh and therefore good."
"e.g. apple pie, fast service, kid-friendly, etc...the help could be nicer( smile )"
"Best Italian grinder ever........ Servers a 1 star."
"The food is very good"
"A bunch of douche bags"
"I not like this pizza"
"I used to go to steves when I lived in Worcester always had a great experience. Until tonite. The JERK wearing a winter hat who took my money was very rude! Threw my change at me, never said thank you. Just very rude if he worked for me he would of been f"
"Fish and chips huge portion "
"Never attended (1) class in customer service, not (1) of them, too stupid to realize a gold mine."
"Excellent food"
"Food!"
"The food"
"Best sliced meatball pie we can find!!!"
"Yummy"
"Good quality ingredients and big portions. "
Cons
"RUDE."
"If you can put up with the " Hey were doin you a fava " attitude by the staff; then there are no real negatives at this place. Basic products, ( it's not the Ritz Carlton ) served at a fair price, moderately clean, then it's o.k. . Better than the local "
"Staff thinks they are soooo cool!"
"Too many to write"
"200% rude"
"Very rude attending their customers. "
"Nothing"
"Don't always answer phone, too busy helping us. "
"Attitude"
Comments
"Good food, prices but they are jack balls."
"TERRIBLE ATTITUDES FROM THE PEOPLE WHO WORK THERE"
"Need to have a thick skin and not let their rudeness bother you "
"Cash only..but ATM on site. "
  • 3/08/2018

A dining patron from Boston, MA tried it.

• 1/14/2018

A Pizza food lover from Worcester, MA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/25/2017

A dining patron from Woonsocket, RI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/06/2017

A dining patron from Worcester, MA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Very good pizza .. they are rude however.
    Cons
    RUDE.
    Comments
    Good food, prices but they are jack balls.
  • 10/22/2017

• 10/13/2017

A Pizza food lover from Cambridge, MA tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 10/06/2017

A diner from Worcester, MA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/23/2017

A Pizza chowhound from US tried it.

• 7/18/2017

A Pizza food lover from US tried it.

• 7/12/2017

Best Around

I’ve been going to Steve’s for nearly 50 years, ever since he had the 2 X 4 shop just up the street from the current shop. I think I’ve had just about every kind of grinder, pizza and spaghetti item in the house. Steve (and now his son) and staff pack the grinders with meat and the pizzas are also loaded. On Fridays he also has the best Fish and Chips in the area. I often stop and pick up some sauce and meatballs/sausages and my wife cooks thin egg noodles for a “home” meal. Ummm great!

pklar87 photo

pklar87

West Boylston, MA

Good pizza! Cash only though!

Great place to go if you want to have some good pizza and a beer. It’s cash only though which is kind of inconvenient. People there are kind of rude too. Overall its pretty good but slightly over rated in my opinion.

Sausage Pepper and Onion pizza

This pizza is pretty good. I enjoyed it but it was a little on the greasy side.

Pizza Catering Dinner

Steve's Pizzaria  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Steves Pizza West Boylston, Steve's Pizza West Boylston Ma, Steves Pizza West Boylston Ma, Steves Pizza In West Boylston, Steve's Pizza West Boylston Menu, Steve'S Pizza West Boylston Massachusetts, Steve's Pizza West Boylston, and Steve's Pizza West Boylston Ma Menu.