Stimacs

Cuisine: Seafood, Lunch, Salads

Overall
Pros
"everything is good and the beer is cold"
"Food was alright attending a funeral luncheon. Sewer gas smell coming from the bathrooms was so bad made my eyes burn. "
Cons
"no cons EVER !!!!!"
Sheila3 photo

Sheila3

Bolingbrook, IL

GREAT FOR FUNERAL LUNCHEONS or anything else!!

I have used Stimac’s for Funeral Luncheons 3 times. We had a Memorial Service June 14, 2014 for 37 people.
I read a negative review about a “high bar bill” and I was concerned, but my Hubby said to forget it.
They worked with us as we changed the number up and down 3 times, up to the last minute.
The food was delicious!! We were served both great soup and a salad. We chose 2 meats: The beef was sliced so nice and thin, tender and slight gravy on it – cut with a fork. The chicken was also very good, and cut to nice portion size pieces. Mostacolli,
Green Beans and the only thing I would have liked better was mashed potatoes instead of the browned potatoes.
We were also given rolls and hot garlic bread. Dessert was a small chocolate type sundae. Coffee and tea were included.
We left it as “open bar” as the majority of people were “Irish” so we had no idea how much the bar bill would be.
The bar bill which included hard drinks, wine, beer and soda was $142.00 for 37 people. Total bill including 18% gratuity, and sales tax was $798.26.

Everyone in our group was VERY pleased with the food and the service. Only regret is we should have tipped our waitress a little extra as she was right there with the bus boy keeping up with everything. It’s a hard job and she did it well.
They even packed a lunch for a family member with a flat tire.

Note also: Women’s bathroom recently remodeled and VERY clean!! White linen tablecloths and napkins. Everything you want including we had mostly round tables that I really enjoy that makes conversation easier for everyone.

Seafood Dinner Lunch

Stimacs  Restaurant Reviews

• 10/01/2016 A diner from Westchester, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    everything is good and the beer is cold
    Cons
    no cons EVER !!!!!
  • 7/16/2016 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 7/16/2016 A diner from Carol Stream, IL tried it.

• 4/02/2016 A diner from Westchester, IL tried it.

• 4/10/2016 A diner from Forest Park, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
  • 3/09/2016 A diner from US tried it.

• 2/12/2016 A diner from Berwyn, IL tried it and liked it.

• 2/07/2016 A diner from Delavan, WI tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 12/03/2015 A diner from Westchester, IL tried it and liked it. They didn't like the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 10/28/2015 A diner from Berwyn, IL tried it.

Stimacs is located near the cities of Berkeley, Bellwood, Melrose, Westchester, and Stone Park.
People found this by searching for: Stimacs In Hillside Il, Stimacs Hillside Il, Stimacs Menu, Stimac's Restaurant Menu, Stimac's Hillside Menu, Stimac Restaurant Hillside, and Stimac's Menu.