Stir Crazy

Cuisine: Asian, Gluten Free, Lunch specials

Stir Crazy is a Asian, Gluten Free, and Lunch specials restaurant where most Menuism users came for a business meeting, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

• 3/13/2018

Cdw_cdw tried it, liked it, and rated it . Cdw_cdw liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/10/2013

An Asian food lover from High Ridge, MO tried it.

CDW_CDW photo

Milwaukee, WI

Good food, but becoming very inconsistent. Service good.

Stir Crazy has been one of my go to restaurants for years, but lately it seems that the food has become inconsistent. One of my favorite dishes is the szechuan chicken. One time I have the dish and it’s great and the next time I have it and it seems like it’s just thrown together. The rice is too mushy and the vegetables are served in huge chunks and aren’t cut up. I do hope the food preparation improves and gets more consistent.

A bright and consistent note is that the service is always great from the hostess to the servers.

Szechuan Chicken

The variety of vegetables is nice and it’s not too spicy. This is a favorite dish.

Crab Rangoons

There’s a good amount of crab inside. They are a solid and predictable choice.

Vegetaetable Spring Rolls

This is a nice add on to a main course. The breading is light and they are tasty and crispy.

lvhiphop photo

Milwaukee, WI

Just OK

First disappointment is they do not take reservations for any size. I organize group meals 1-2X a month and so that is a real drawback. I took a risk and brought a group of 6 and we picked a weeknight hoping to avoid a long wait. We ended up waiting about 20 minutes.
I had a oriental chicken salad and the ingredients were fresh but the dish lacked flavor.
One person ordered orange chicken and was quite surprised to find it almost too spicy to eat. All of us agreed the food was good but not great.
One thing they did offer which I appreciated was half size orders…great if you are trying to control portions. And the servers were attentive.
Right now there is a lot of novelty because this location is pretty new. If you like mainstream Asian dishes like sesame or orange chicken and/or stir fry and have time to kill, you should try Stir Crazy.

Chinese Chicken Salad

This salad was crunchy and the right portion size but lacked flavor

Asian Parking Good For Kids

Stir Crazy  Restaurant Reviews

Stir Crazy is located near the cities of Elm Grove.
People found this by searching for: Stir Crazy Brookfield Menu, Stir Crazy Menu Brookfield Wi, Stir Crazy Brookfield Wi Menu, Stir Crazy Restaurant Brookfield, Stir Crazy Brookfield, Almond Crusted Chicken Stir Crazy Recipe, Menu For Stir Crazy, Stir Crazy Menu Brookfield, and Stir Crazt In Brookfield.