1999 W Citracado Pky
Escondido, CA 92029-4158

Stone Brewery

Neighborhoods: Vineyard
Cuisine: Lunch, Breakfast, American

Stone Brewery is a Lunch, Breakfast, and American restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid more than $50, and tipped more than 18%.

• 8/24/2013

A diner from Washington, PA tried it.

marale photo

marale

San Diego, CA

Great selection of beer, but not for dinner

The selection of different beer was great, but if your there for the food I’d think twice. I ordered the pork tenderloin. It was dry, and over cooked. I had to bring it back twice. I ended up ordering for my third time the flat iron steak. The steak was acceptable. The service was pretty good though. As someone who owns a restaurant I was disappointed with the quality of food versus service and selection of beer. I would not recommend Stone Brewing World Bistro & Garden for a romantic dinner, but maybe a place for cocktails.

Grilled Pork Tenderlion

Pork Tenderloin

abridges01 photo

abridges01

Fallbrook, CA

Great venue, great beer, very disappointing food

This place has every thing going for it… except the food. We’ve been there two times now and both times we have all been very disappointed by the food. Every attention has been given to the incredible restaurant with the impressive brewery on one side and a fantastic rock garden on the other, if only as much attention had been given to the menu which sounds great, but is bland and boring. Very, very disappointing.

Everything but the sausages

Boring and bland – please get a good chef there.

jenguin photo

jenguin

Escondido, CA

Slow, enjoyable evening

I’ve been wanting to get up to the brewery since they opened and finally got there this last Friday. Got there about 7pm and had to wait 40 minutes for a table for two. I expected this and my husband and I got drinks at the bar (beer for him wine for me)and walked the gardens. I loved it. The food was well prepared and presented beautifully. Our server was very friendly but service is a bit slow. Again I was prepareed for this and was able to enjoy myself in the leisurley pace. The portions are just right for me. Filling but you won’t feel stuffed. You can comfortably eat an appetizer as well as dessert. Definitely save a little room for dessert and get the Chocolate Pyramid. It was the best chocolate dessert I have ever had (and I have had a lot).

Lamb chops

This was the chef’s offering that night. The chops were seasoned well and cooked perfectly at medium rare and served with butter poached potatoes (delish) and ratatouille (a little salty but very good)

pescovegiefoodie photo

pescovegiefoodie

Rancho Santa Fe, CA

Out of the way, but worth looking for!

My daughter and I love this restaurant! My husband doesn’t. It has a wide choice of dishes for vegetarians…yeah! But my daughter, the carnivore, loves their steak for dinner and their buffalo burger for lunch. We both agree that the carrot cake is simply fabulous. I’m not a beer drinker, so can’t comment on the beer, but one of these days I may have to try the real beer (they have a root beer version as well) float for dessert! Don’t forget to stroll around the gardens while you’re there. I also heard that they have brewery tours, but I’d rather just eat and look at the gardens.

Onion Rings

Huge, but really good even though a bit greasy

The Stone Brewing Co. (or Stone Bistro and...

The Stone Brewing Co. (or Stone Bistro and Gardens) is quite the impressor. Located in far out Escondido, the gardens and unique structure create a fun environment to have a brew with friends. The food is an appropriate pairing with the extensive beer and wine list. Great place to bring friends and the garden is pleasant during the day and at night with the fire pit.

Great Date Place Outdoor seating Good For Kids
Sun 11:00AM - 11:00PM
Mon-Thu 11:00AM - 11:00PM
Fri-Sat 11:00AM - 02:00AM

Stone Brewery  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Stone Brewery Escondido, Stone Brewery In Escondido, Stone Brewery Address, Stone Brewery Escondido Ca, Stone Brewing World Bistro And Gardens Restaurant, Stone Brewery Restaurant, and Can You Take Food Into Stone Brewery.