1999 W Citracado Pky
Escondido, CA 92029-4158

Stone Brewing World Bistro & Gardens

Neighborhoods: Vineyard
Cuisine: Brewery, Pub Food, Breakfast

Stone Brewing World Bistro & Gardens is a Brewery, Pub Food, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Oceanside photo

Oceanside

Oceanside, CA

Food is disapointing

For years I have come for the great fresh beer and best beer tour in town.

The food… over-designed and just not good.

Very dry overcooke buffalo burgers today. Tossed the oversized white flour chabata bread and ate part of teh burger. Complex but not great house salad.

We know a major north county company that held events here and we were warned the food was weird to bad, but we wanted to check it out ourselves.

I hope they get back to taste and texture instead of this attempt to impress with unusual choices.

I like the Stone company. I will try it again.

Beer

Oaked Arrogant Bastard and Avery IPA. This place is great for beer.

zona photo

zona

Scottsdale, AZ

Amazing Food, Beer, and Setting

Wow! Amazing beer selection and outstanding unique food. Pretzels as a starter were a good warm-up. The Chicken Schnitzel was really flavorful and veggies a great compliment. The Sausage Platter was definitely my favorite-just spicy enough-really good. Amazing Kids meals too. They were really unique too-delicious “grilled” cheese sandwich (fresh artisan bread and white cheese) and mashed potatoes.

Beer

Sausage Platter. Fantastic-super flavor with just the right amount of spice- served with greens. Great compliment to my beer tasting.

Brewery Pub Food Takeout
Mon-Thu 11:00AM - 10:00PM
Fri-Sat 11:00AM - 02:00AM

Stone Brewing World Bistro & Gardens  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: The [email protected], In Between Menu At Stone Brewing Bistro, Ca, Does Stone Brewing Have A Gluten Fee Menu, Chicken Shnitzel Stone Brewery, Escondido Brewery Restaurants, Stone Brewery Restaurant Menu, and Beer Garden Escondido.