Stone Forge Tavern

Cuisine: Catering, Lunch, Burgers

Stone Forge Tavern is a Catering, Lunch, and Burgers restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped less than 15%.

Overall
  • 10/22/2015

A Catering food lover from Swansea, MA tried it.

• 12/19/2014

A Catering chowhound from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 6/26/2014

A dining patron from Newark, NJ tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/08/2013

A Catering chowhound from New Britain, CT tried it and liked it.

• 1/27/2014

Anand photo

Anand

Washington, DC

Awful! Awful! Awful!

It’s a shame I can’t give it zero stars.

First, I ordered from the Courtyard by Marriott across the street. They seem to have a deal where they are the de facto room service. Their menu is in the hotel handbook. It was a Tuesday, relatively early (7:15pm) for dinner. My meal did not arrive until almost 9:00. This was after they claimed that it would take 40 minutes. I called and asked about my meal and the first person I asked about it was confused and unhelpful. The second person said that my meal was on its way. Twenty minutes later it arrived! Did I mention this place is across the street!!!!!

Second, my meal was cold. Not only was it cold, my chicken parm had a bone in it! The bread came with no butter and was cold as well. My cheesecake was mangled and toppled over.

Third, they force you to pay a gratuity. I HATE places that force you to pay gratuity. By doing so, it’s no longer a gratuity, it’s a fee. Call it what it is. I really did not want to tip the obviously unapologetic brat that delivered my meal.

May 12, 2010

restaurant.

We ate here when my mother was in a nearby nursing home. The luncheon menu was very good. We had a very nice meal and I would recommend them for lunch.
March 21, 2008

Stoneforge Tavern

I attended a bridal shower at the Stoneforge Tavern last year. It was very elegant. The tables were set elegantly set. The food was very good. I would recommend having a shower there.

10/23/2017

A Deli chowhound from Brockton, MA tried D'angelo Sandwich Shop.

10/15/2017

An Italian chowhound from Brockton, MA tried Harry's La Casa MIA.

10/06/2017

A Cafe food lover from New Haven, CT tried Our Mom's Place, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

9/24/2017

A dining patron from US tried Friendly's, liked it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Great service. Good atmosphere Got the 5.00 cheeseburger that was dry and seemed overcooked
9/17/2017

A Cafe food lover from Beverly Hills, CA tried Our Mom's Place.

9/14/2017

A dining patron from US tried Mel's Diner, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

8/28/2017

A dining patron from Burlington, MA tried Mel's Diner and liked it.

8/27/2017

A Chinese food lover from US tried Asian Palace, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

8/14/2017

A diner from Fitchburg, MA tried Milk Bottle Restaurant and liked it.

8/02/2017

A diner from Brockton, MA tried Mel's Diner.

Awful Outdoor seating Good For Kids

Stone Forge Tavern  Restaurant Reviews

Stone Forge Tavern is located near the cities of Rayham and Raynham Center.
People found this by searching for: Tavern At Stone Forge, Stoneforge Tavern Raynham Ma, Stoneforge Raynham Menu, Stone Forge Tavern Restaurant Raynham, Stoneforge Tavern Menu, Stoneforge Raynham Mass, and Stone Forge Tavern Raynham.