Stone Forge Tavern

Cuisine: Catering, Lunch, Burgers

Stone Forge Tavern is a Catering, Lunch, and Burgers restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped less than 15%.

Overall
Anand photo

Anand

Washington, DC

Awful! Awful! Awful!

It’s a shame I can’t give it zero stars.

First, I ordered from the Courtyard by Marriott across the street. They seem to have a deal where they are the de facto room service. Their menu is in the hotel handbook. It was a Tuesday, relatively early (7:15pm) for dinner. My meal did not arrive until almost 9:00. This was after they claimed that it would take 40 minutes. I called and asked about my meal and the first person I asked about it was confused and unhelpful. The second person said that my meal was on its way. Twenty minutes later it arrived! Did I mention this place is across the street!!!!!

Second, my meal was cold. Not only was it cold, my chicken parm had a bone in it! The bread came with no butter and was cold as well. My cheesecake was mangled and toppled over.

Third, they force you to pay a gratuity. I HATE places that force you to pay gratuity. By doing so, it’s no longer a gratuity, it’s a fee. Call it what it is. I really did not want to tip the obviously unapologetic brat that delivered my meal.

May 12, 2010

restaurant.

We ate here when my mother was in a nearby nursing home. The luncheon menu was very good. We had a very nice meal and I would recommend them for lunch.
March 21, 2008

Stoneforge Tavern

I attended a bridal shower at the Stoneforge Tavern last year. It was very elegant. The tables were set elegantly set. The food was very good. I would recommend having a shower there.

Awful Good For Kids Parking

Stone Forge Tavern  Restaurant Reviews

• 10/22/2015 A diner from Swansea, MA tried it.

• 12/19/2014 A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 6/26/2014 A diner from Newark, NJ tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/08/2013 A diner from New Britain, CT tried it and liked it.

• 1/27/2014 A diner from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Stone Forge Tavern is located near the cities of Rayham and Raynham Center.
People found this by searching for: Tavern At Stone Forge, Stoneforge Tavern Menu, Stoneforge Tavern Raynham Ma, Stoneforge Raynham Menu, Stone Forge Tavern Restaurant Raynham, Stoneforge Raynham Mass, and Stone Forge Tavern Raynham.