473 North Rosemead Boulevard
Pasadena, CA 91107

Stonefire Grill

Neighborhoods: Northeast
Cuisine: Catering, Sandwiches, American Traditional

Stonefire Grill is a Catering, Sandwiches, and American Traditional restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.

• 9/08/2018

A diner from Altadena, CA tried it.

• 2/27/2018

A dining patron from Pasadena, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/02/2014

A Catering chowhound from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 9/03/2013

A Catering chowhound from Hermosa Beach, CA tried it and didn't like it.

• 8/24/2013

An Asian chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it.

QB
christiedavid photo

christiedavid

Pasadena, CA

BEST IN CATEGORY!

This is five-star WITHIN ITS CATEGORY!!! Do not get nervous that I think it’s fine dining — it’s not. But for fast, affordable, casual food of this type (pizza,salad, ribs, chicken, etc.) this is the bomb. I had a Caesar salad here the day after I had one at Ruth Chris (yes, I like Caesar salads and I order them often). SG’s left RC in the shade. In fact, I cannot remember a better Caesar. Ditto their BBQ quarter chicken. (I fear for Robin’s BBQ a few doors down the street. No one who had eaten both would opt for Robins.) Best of all, if you like garlic sauce, this place is your new home. I can’t think of anything that wouldn’t taste better — good, delicious even — with this sauce. I want to buy it by the quart to take home and why haven’t they figured that out yet??? Yes,I too, like fine linen, good crystal, lush ambience, and hushed attentive service. But I was at Rivera last night — famous chef, original takes on international classics, expensive wine and custom cocktails. And it had nothin’ on Stonefire. So line up and give your order at the counter. The food sometime beats you to your table. Staff circulate for additional needs. Try the extended porch in back. In its category, within its intentions and ambitions, you cannot do better than Stonefire.

Caesar salad

THIS is a Caesar! Nothing bland, pale or forgettable about it. I loved this.

chicken with garlic sauce

The sauce is in a category of its own. I would buy it by the bucketfuls. The chicken is moist, flavorful, tender, delicious. I think this is as good as rotisserie chicken gets!

ribs

nice, meaty,nice sweet sauce. purists will not be impressed (no smoke flavor), but kids will be very pleased

breadsticks

I liked them! Nothing fancy, but tasty and not too filling.

BBQ chicken

Really good! I love BBQ and this is better than Robins, Zekes, Gus, etc. I am not a purist, I don’t care much about authenticity. This is delicious: not the least bit dry,well-cooked, yummy sauce.

Pasadena Catering Good For Kids

Stonefire Grill  Restaurant Reviews

Stonefire Grill is located near the cities of South Pasadena and San Marino.
People found this by searching for: Stonefire Grill Menu Pasadena, Stone Fire Grill Restaurant, Firestone Grill, Stonefire Grill Restaurant, Stonefire Grill Pasadena, Stonefire Grill Menu, and Stone Fire Grill.