5078 Dr Phillips Blvd
Orlando, FL 32819

Stonewood Grill & Tavern

Cuisine: American, Grill, Steak

Stonewood Grill & Tavern is a American, Grill, and Steak restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

heleneval photo

heleneval

Orlando, FL

Excellent Food, Nice Atmosphere

I always love going to Stonewood. It’s a really nice, fun atmosphere in the bar area, but definitely more of a dining feeling in the main dining room. They even have a separate room for small groups.

I have always found them to be accommodating with substitutions I’d like to make; however, they often neglect to mention that it would be an upcharge. For instance, I love their risotto which usually comes with some of their dishes. When I asked if I could substitute the risotto for fries when I got their burger, they said that was no problem, but when I got my bill, it was a several dollar upcharge. I don’t mind paying more, but I should have been informed. This happened again when I visited on another occasion.

HERB ENCRUSTED GROUPER

This dish is really delicious. It’s a medium-sized piece of grouper with an herb crust, as its title indicates. It is usually served with risotto and asparagus. While the meal is good, it seems a little overpriced for the size fish you receive.

American Reservations Grill

Stonewood Grill & Tavern  Restaurant Reviews

Stonewood Grill & Tavern is located near the cities of Holden Heights.
People found this by searching for: What Food Is Served At Stonewood Tavern, Stonewood Grill Dr. Phillips, Stonewood Grille Menu, Stonewood Fire Girll Orlando Pictures, Stonewood Grill And Tavern Menu, Stonewood Grill, Stonewood Grill Orlando Menu, Stonewood Grill Menu, and Stonewood Grill Private Room.