231 Polifly Rd
Hackensack, NJ 07601-1724

Stony Hill Inn

Cuisine: Continental, Lunch, Catering

Stony Hill Inn is a Continental, Lunch, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Amazing"
  • 6/01/2015

A diner from Newark, NJ tried it and liked it.

• 4/18/2014

A dining patron from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 3/06/2014

A Continental chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Amazing
  • 11/30/2013

A diner from Bronx, NY tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 11/10/2013

A dining patron from Old Bridge, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/14/2013

A dining patron from West Orange, NJ tried it.

• 3/14/2013

A dining patron from Westwood, NJ tried it and liked it.

foodchamp photo

foodchamp

Manhattan, NY

love this place

Have been going to the Stony Hill Inn for the past 3 years on and off. I booked some small parties for business with Eric. He was always extremely accomodating, and very helpful. The food is excellent and the service in the restaurant is perfect, two thumbs up to Lucas my favorite waiter. Now for the summer they are serving food and drinks outside in the front of the building there are tents and the atmosphere is great. My daughter is planning a wedding in 2010 and I have already spoken to the sales manager Joan on numerous occasions to help me plan this event, She has been the best. The Stony Hill Inn is the last great restaurant in New Jersey. Thank you for all the great times.

bronzini

excellent..

Ang82 photo

Ang82

Hackensack, NJ

Horrible Service

Sadly I have to give this review to a beautiful place. The Stony Hill Inn is beautiful but the staff and service is plain horrible. I first met with Kathy back in April 2013 to possibly have my Engagement Party there in August 2013. It went well the date was available, and she was very accommodating a little cold, and not very friendly or talkative, but we figure that was just her character. As I was telling some relatives about the Stony Hill, they advise me to look some place else, the food and the service has change they said and that is why the bank she worked for no longer host there parties there, but the inside was so perfect I went against it, and I called Kathy back to make an appointment to leave my deposit. I made the appointment for that Thursday but when we got there she was gone. We were told that the appointment was for Friday. I know I made it for Thursday because it was my Fiance’s day off, but still the place is beautiful and I said ok we will be back tomorrow, to leave the deposit. When we arrived Friday I met with Kathy, she acted like she never had seen us before and even introduce herself, I tried to remind her that we had met before and how on our first meeting we found out that she is also from Saddle Brook, where my fiance is from and that he went to school with her children. She was so out of it, and my fiance at that point signaled to a glass of wine on her desk, which the way she was acting we think she might had a few by that time already. She did not remember or conversation, but tried to say yes I remember when I told her you remember. She didn’t remember we were there to leave a deposit, and she had already booked the day we were there for, but failed to ever give me a call to even cancel the meeting since it was not a first meeting, but a deposit meeting. She wasted two of our days, since we were there Thursday and then had to go back Friday, and she never even apologize.

Continental Lunch Dinner

Stony Hill Inn  Restaurant Reviews

Stony Hill Inn is located near the cities of Bogota, South Hackensack Township, Maywood, Teaneck, and South Hackensack.
People found this by searching for: Stony Brook Inn Hackensack Nj, Stoney Hill Inn Hackensack Nj, Stony Hill Inn Hackensack,Nj, Stony Brook Hackensack Nj, Stony Hill Inn Hackensack Nj, Stony Hill Hackensack Nj, Stony Hill Inn Hackensack Reviews, and Stoney Point Resturant Hackensack Nj.