2025 Guadalupe St
Austin, TX 78705-5642

Student Biryani

Neighborhoods: University of Texas - Austin

Student Biryani is a restaurant where most Menuism users came for a business meeting, paid less than $10, and tipped less than 15%.

Pros
"Cool"
  • 4/03/2021

Manicopus tried it, liked it, and rated it . Manicopus liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cool
uamaru photo

uamaru

Alabama, NY

suggestion

Just see this site as it tells something about Student Biryani as that seems to be a place from where you can eat desi food if you are looking forward to a good option. We all are in need of that and we hope there must be many others as well who can see that for sure.

ishaane

good

Harry293 photo

Harry293

student

When you are a student from a middle-class family, you always look to find cheap options so you will save money to submit your semester fee. The student Biryani is a reasonable food option to consume. Do you know the android apps which are helping the students reach https://norsecorp.com/android-applications-for-students/ and complete the homework? I Recently explore them online, you must it out.

Lostchance photo

Lostchance

Mansfield, MA

I liked it

I am a student of this university and I can only say good words about the quality of knowledge that I receive and about the relationship between teachers and students. In short, it was a pleasure to study at this university. I recently sent my residency personal statement edit You can congratulate me. I am moving to London and will continue my studies there. I’m happy.

Cafe Matisse

Mexican in West University

Gyro King at Dobie Mall

Greek in West University

9/30/2022

A Seafood food lover tried Gilligan's in Downtown.

9/20/2022

A Pizza food lover from US tried pieous and liked it.

9/20/2022

A Southwestern chowhound from US tried Jack Allen's Kitchen in West Oak Hill and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

9/16/2022

A Fast Food food lover from San Francisco, CA tried Arby's in Westgate.

8/20/2022

A dining patron from San Marcos, TX tried Tutti Frutti.

8/01/2022

A food lover from US tried Chelsea Street Pub and liked it. They liked the food.

7/29/2022

A dining patron from NL tried Fran's Hamburgers in Bouldin.

7/29/2022

A Pizza food lover from NL tried Southside Flying Pizza in Bouldin.

7/29/2022

A Diner chowhound from NL tried Jo's in Bouldin.

Good

Student Biryani  Restaurant Reviews

Student Biryani is located near the cities of Rollingwood.
People found this by searching for: Austin Best Biriyani, Best Biryani In Austin, Best Biryani Austin, Dobie Mall Student Biryani, Best Biryani In Austin, Tx, Best Biryani Texas, Takeout Bryani In Austin, and Student Biryani Austin.