2025 Guadalupe St
Austin, TX 78705-5642

Student Biryani

Neighborhoods: University of Texas - Austin

Student Biryani is a restaurant where most Menuism users came for a business meeting, paid less than $10, and tipped less than 15%.

Pros
"Cool"
  • 4/03/2021

Manicopus tried it, liked it, and rated it . Manicopus liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cool
uamaru photo

uamaru

Alabama, NY

suggestion

Just see this site as it tells something about Student Biryani as that seems to be a place from where you can eat desi food if you are looking forward to a good option. We all are in need of that and we hope there must be many others as well who can see that for sure.

ishaane

good

Harry293 photo

Harry293

student

When you are a student from a middle-class family, you always look to find cheap options so you will save money to submit your semester fee. The student Biryani is a reasonable food option to consume. Do you know the android apps which are helping the students reach https://norsecorp.com/android-applications-for-students/ and complete the homework? I Recently explore them online, you must it out.

Lostchance photo

Lostchance

Mansfield, MA

I liked it

I am a student of this university and I can only say good words about the quality of knowledge that I receive and about the relationship between teachers and students. In short, it was a pleasure to study at this university. I recently sent my residency personal statement edit You can congratulate me. I am moving to London and will continue my studies there. I’m happy.

Cafe Matisse

Mexican in West University

Gyro King at Dobie Mall

Greek in West University

7/19/2021

A Pizza chowhound from US tried pieous and didn't like it.

7/08/2021

A Mexican food lover from Austin, TX tried Taqueria Arandas in Westgate.

7/07/2021

A dining patron from AZ tried Dan McKlusky's.

7/06/2021

An American food lover from US tried Dan McKlusky's.

6/28/2021

A dining patron from San Antonio, TX tried Dan McKlusky's.

6/28/2021

A diner from Temple, TX tried Dan McKlusky's.

6/23/2021

A chowhound from Austin, TX tried Chelsea Street Pub, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

6/20/2021

A diner from Austin, TX tried Chili's in Sweetbriar and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

6/14/2021

A Mexican chowhound from Bellville, TX tried El Arroyo in Northwest Hills - Far West.

6/12/2021

A diner tried Papa Murphy's.

Student Biryani  Restaurant Reviews

Student Biryani is located near the cities of Rollingwood.
People found this by searching for: Student Biryani Austin, Best Biryani In Austin, Best Biryani Texas, Austin Best Biriyani, Best Biryani In Austin, Tx, Takeout Bryani In Austin, Dobie Mall Student Biryani, and Best Biryani Austin.