431 W Franklin St
Chapel Hill, NC 27516

Student Cafe

Student Cafe is a restaurant where most Menuism users came for a business meeting, paid less than $10, and tipped less than 15%.

• 1/28/2019

Leoturner tried it.

JadielNathanael photo

JadielNathanael

Hyderabad, Telangana

I am actually impressed that places like this...

I am actually impressed that places like this exist. I read a review about it on https://researchpapers.io/we-can-easily-write-research-paper-for-money/. And ever since then I have een curious to know about it.

ReeceAhmed photo

ReeceAhmed

Chicago, IL

The best place ever

It is the best cafe for students to work! There is great atmosphere, pleasant music and light, coffee spell, what can force for working and study more? I was there when I was writing an essay about impulsiveness in romeo and juliet for a college literature course. What do you think, impulsive behavior of Romeo and Juliet was the most important factor which made an influence on the ending of the composition?

Coffee

Very good

Leo90 photo

Leo90

Montréal, QC

Great!

Really great cafe for students. Tasty food, nice drinks and free WI FI. You can take your eat and enjoying the atmoshere. Also I’ve liked to preparing my homework there. I just used https://pro-papers.com/college-homework-help and had a lot of time to spend it for myself.

hannahshepherd photo

hannahshepherd

San Diego, CA

Great service!

Excellent institution, it is great for meeting with friends and for study.

Student Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

Student Cafe is located near the cities of Carrboro.