128 Sw 3rd Ave

Cuisine: Coffeehouse, Coffee & Tea, Gluten Free

ChileVerde photo

ChileVerde

Portland, OR

OK, so they dish a side of attitude out with each cup o J...

OK, so they dish a side of attitude out with each cup o Joe. I can take it as long as they’re making the BEST CAPPUCCINOS IN PORTLAND! And most of Stumptown’s baristas do. They’re $3 — a bit pricey — but worth the output now and then.

TheTripChick photo

TheTripChick

Seattle, WA

Stumptown - it's the tea of coffee!

Stumptown – it’s the tea of coffee!

I can hear the collective gasp from many folks, but this was my experience with Stumptown. We stopped in for a bit of a coffee tasting and the three blends we tried tasted weak and measly, more like tea than coffee. I was not impressed.

I honestly thought that at least one of the three would be good, but I came away looking for the nearest Starbucks. Yep, I like my coffee bold and I will not apologize for feeling that way.

Coffeehouse Coffee & Tea Gluten Free
Mon-Sat 07:00AM - 09:00PM
Sun 07:00AM - 08:00PM
City Thai

Thai in Hillsdale

Stumptown Coffee Roasters  Restaurant Reviews

Stumptown Coffee Roasters is located near the cities of Alameda Beaumont Wilshire and Hillsdale.
People found this by searching for: Stumptown Coffee Menu, Stumptown Coffee Menu Portland Or, Stumptown Coffee Portland Menu, Stumptown Coffee Price, Coffee Menu Portland, Stumptown Coffee Prices Menu, Stumptown Coffee Prices, Stumptoem Menu, and Stumptown Menu.