Subs On The Run

Neighborhoods: Allapattah
Cuisine: Sandwiches, Subs, Deli

Subs On The Run is a Sandwiches, Subs, and Deli restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid less than $10.

jasong1 photo

jasong1

Miami, FL

Best Subs NATIONWIDE

When you drive by a Miami fast food joint and see 10 cop cars you think OMG what happened lol… Nah the cops know a great place when they find one…I am a native New Yorker who has traveled all 50 states as well as internationally. I have tried Steak and Cheese Subs from Pat;s n Geno’s in Philly and they dont compare to the Cheese Steaks at Subs on the Run..For 6 bucks u get a foot long loaded steak sandwich on choice of bread with all the fixens… I go with the foot long steak and cheese with grilled onions and hot peppers on white with mayo lettuce tomatoes pickles and that makes my lunch and dinner complete… Add a cafe con leche and still havent topped 10 bucks..

Cheese Steak

read above review

January 11, 2012

Wow is the only word that comes to mind. Excellent food, my favorite is the steak and bacon (highly recommend). I don't even mind the thirty minute drive from home. I never blog or anything of the sort but I thought I should let everyone…
April 16, 2010

Perfect Subs and Wraps

I have never been a big fan of subs or wrap style food, because in most places it's not made well, until I came here. Hands down they have the best wraps I have ever had. I usually have a hot wrap, and there is nothing worse than having…

In the U.S., sandwiches are as ubiquitous as they are delicious. But it turns out that sandwiches, in all of their various, glorious forms, are popular all over the world. From Danish smørrebrød to... read more

Sandwiches Subs Takeout

Subs On The Run  Restaurant Reviews

• 3/16/2015 A diner from New York, NY tried it.

• 12/30/2014 A diner from TX tried it.

• 11/21/2014 A diner from Saint Petersburg, FL tried it.

• 9/26/2014 A diner from Jersey City, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/24/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/28/2014 A diner from FL tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/25/2013 A diner from GA tried it.

• 5/23/2013 A diner from Hialeah, FL tried it.

Subs On The Run is located near the cities of Brickell, Little Havana, Pequena Habana, Allapattah, and Miami Dade County.
People found this by searching for: Subs On The Run Miami Menu, Subs On The Run Miami, Subs On The Run Menu, Subs On The Run Miami Fl, Subs On The Run, Subs On The Run Miami Fl Menu, Subs On The Run Menu Pdf, and Subsontherun.