Subway

Neighborhoods: St. Johns
Cuisine: Deli, Subs, Catering

Subway is a Deli, Subs, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid less than $10, and tipped less than 15%.

• 8/28/2013

A diner from CO tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

wendykalthoff photo

wendykalthoff

Austin, TX

subway

It is very overpriced. The meal I had was fine but I will not return again.

15. 6 Inch Meatball Marinara Sub

It was okay. I only got it becuase it was cheap. I am not a fan of subway now. It was close and convient.

jmenu2112 photo

jmenu2112

Austin, TX

Subway 7110 Cameron Rd

I took my son to this subway because it was close to where we were at the time. My son and I ordered about the same thing- the food was hot.
Sadly during this time the manager was making comments in spanish about what some teenage girls were wearing, I also have a daughter so this was very disturbing. Secondly I asked for a particular menu item,the manager just said we are out. So I asked can you make some more because we are going to eat here,he just looked and said we are out again. They crew did seem to be having fun.
Good food – Yes
Poor Customer Service- Yes
Commenting on teenage girls clothing-Yes

$5 6" Fresh Value Meal

Hot and spicey

May 24, 2005

Yummy Sandwiches!

I love sandwiches and Subway always has what i want! THis particular Subway is on the East side and it has very limited parking. The customer services is normally good, but it depends on who's working there at this current time. Good…

10/22/2017

A dining patron from Austin, TX tried Jalapenos Taco Bar in Garrison Park.

10/22/2017

A diner from Austin, TX tried KFC - Kentucky Fried Chicken.

10/21/2017

An International chowhound from Austin, TX tried La Parrilla Restaurante Mexicano in North Lamar and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

10/21/2017

A dining patron from Houston, TX tried Country Boyz Fixins in MLK, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/19/2017

A Chinese food lover from Austin, TX tried Asia Cafe, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/19/2017

A dining patron from Austin, TX tried Mangieri's Pizza Cafe, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/19/2017

A Mexican food lover from US tried Aguilera's Delivery in St. Johns, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/16/2017

A diner from Austin, TX tried Pizza Hut and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

10/14/2017

An American food lover from Kenosha, WI tried Ron's Place.

10/10/2017

A diner from US tried Jack Allen's Kitchen in West Oak Hill.

Deli Cameron Subs

Subway  Restaurant Reviews

Subway is located near the cities of Rollingwood.
People found this by searching for: Subway In Cameron Texas, Subway St. John Austin Texas, Subway Cameron Rd, Subway On Cameron Rd, Subway St Johns Austin., Subway Camron & St Johns Austin Tx, Subway Cameron Rd Austin Tx, and Subway 78752.