Subway

Neighborhoods: St. Johns
Cuisine: Deli, Subs, Catering

Subway is a Deli, Subs, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid less than $10, and tipped less than 15%.

• 8/28/2013

A diner from CO tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

wendykalthoff photo

wendykalthoff

Austin, TX

subway

It is very overpriced. The meal I had was fine but I will not return again.

15. 6 Inch Meatball Marinara Sub

It was okay. I only got it becuase it was cheap. I am not a fan of subway now. It was close and convient.

jmenu2112 photo

jmenu2112

Austin, TX

Subway 7110 Cameron Rd

I took my son to this subway because it was close to where we were at the time. My son and I ordered about the same thing- the food was hot.
Sadly during this time the manager was making comments in spanish about what some teenage girls were wearing, I also have a daughter so this was very disturbing. Secondly I asked for a particular menu item,the manager just said we are out. So I asked can you make some more because we are going to eat here,he just looked and said we are out again. They crew did seem to be having fun.
Good food – Yes
Poor Customer Service- Yes
Commenting on teenage girls clothing-Yes

$5 6" Fresh Value Meal

Hot and spicey

May 24, 2005

Yummy Sandwiches!

I love sandwiches and Subway always has what i want! THis particular Subway is on the East side and it has very limited parking. The customer services is normally good, but it depends on who's working there at this current time. Good…

Tom's Tabooley

Deli in Zilker

Which wich

American in West University

5/21/2017

A dining patron from Cedar Park, TX tried Souper Salad.

5/20/2017

A Contemporary Italian food lover from Austin, TX tried Cedro, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/20/2017

A dining patron from Austin, TX tried Stashus Mule Records in North University, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/19/2017

A Pizza food lover from Bellville, TX tried Pizza Hut, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/19/2017

A Pizza food lover from Austin, TX tried Pizza Hut in Riverside.

5/14/2017

An Asian food lover from Cedar Park, TX tried Wanfu in Riverside, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/13/2017

A dining patron from Louisville, CO tried China Express in Riverside.

5/13/2017

A Vietnamese chowhound from Austin, TX tried 888 Vietnamese Restaurant in Riverside and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/13/2017

An American food lover from La Grange, TX tried Furr's Cafeterias in South Lamar and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

5/12/2017

A Mexican chowhound from Austin, TX tried La Placita in Franklin Park.

Deli Cameron Subs

Subway  Restaurant Reviews

Subway is located near the cities of Rollingwood.
People found this by searching for: Subway St Johns Austin., Subway St. John Austin Texas, Subway In Cameron Texas, Subway Camron & St Johns Austin Tx, Subway Cameron Rd Austin Tx, Subway 78752, Subway Cameron Rd, and Subway On Cameron Rd.