Subway

Neighborhoods: St. Johns
Cuisine: Deli, Subs, Catering

Subway is a Deli, Subs, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid less than $10, and tipped less than 15%.

• 8/28/2013

A diner from CO tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

wendykalthoff photo

wendykalthoff

Austin, TX

subway

It is very overpriced. The meal I had was fine but I will not return again.

15. 6 Inch Meatball Marinara Sub

It was okay. I only got it becuase it was cheap. I am not a fan of subway now. It was close and convient.

jmenu2112 photo

jmenu2112

Austin, TX

Subway 7110 Cameron Rd

I took my son to this subway because it was close to where we were at the time. My son and I ordered about the same thing- the food was hot.
Sadly during this time the manager was making comments in spanish about what some teenage girls were wearing, I also have a daughter so this was very disturbing. Secondly I asked for a particular menu item,the manager just said we are out. So I asked can you make some more because we are going to eat here,he just looked and said we are out again. They crew did seem to be having fun.
Good food – Yes
Poor Customer Service- Yes
Commenting on teenage girls clothing-Yes

$5 6" Fresh Value Meal

Hot and spicey

May 24, 2005

Yummy Sandwiches!

I love sandwiches and Subway always has what i want! THis particular Subway is on the East side and it has very limited parking. The customer services is normally good, but it depends on who's working there at this current time. Good…

1/18/2018

A Pizza food lover from San Antonio, TX tried pieous.

1/16/2018

A diner from Houston, TX tried Subway in Westgate, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

1/15/2018

A Salads food lover from Austin, TX tried Catering By Chef Alvaro in North Austin Civic Association.

1/14/2018

A dining patron from Austin, TX tried Mr. Gatti's in Northwest Hills - Far West.

1/13/2018

A diner from US tried Cisco's Restaurant Bakery & Bar in East Cesar Chavez, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

1/12/2018

A Pakistani food lover from Austin, TX tried Bun n' kabab, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

1/07/2018

A dining patron from Austin, TX tried Ceviche7 in North University.

1/06/2018

A Chinese food lover from US tried Joy East Chinese Restaurant in Riverside.

1/05/2018

A diner from US tried Country Boyz Fixins in MLK.

1/05/2018

A Barbecue food lover from US tried Willie's Bar-B-Que in MLK.

Deli Cameron Subs

Subway  Restaurant Reviews

Subway is located near the cities of Rollingwood.
People found this by searching for: Subway In Cameron Texas, Subway St. John Austin Texas, Subway Cameron Rd Austin Tx, Subway 78752, Subway St Johns Austin., Subway Camron & St Johns Austin Tx, Subway On Cameron Rd, and Subway Cameron Rd.