Subway

Neighborhoods: St. Johns
Cuisine: Deli, Subs, Catering

Subway is a Deli, Subs, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid less than $10, and tipped less than 15%.

• 8/28/2013

A dining patron from CO tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

wendykalthoff photo

wendykalthoff

Austin, TX

subway

It is very overpriced. The meal I had was fine but I will not return again.

15. 6 Inch Meatball Marinara Sub

It was okay. I only got it becuase it was cheap. I am not a fan of subway now. It was close and convient.

jmenu2112 photo

jmenu2112

Austin, TX

Subway 7110 Cameron Rd

I took my son to this subway because it was close to where we were at the time. My son and I ordered about the same thing- the food was hot.
Sadly during this time the manager was making comments in spanish about what some teenage girls were wearing, I also have a daughter so this was very disturbing. Secondly I asked for a particular menu item,the manager just said we are out. So I asked can you make some more because we are going to eat here,he just looked and said we are out again. They crew did seem to be having fun.
Good food – Yes
Poor Customer Service- Yes
Commenting on teenage girls clothing-Yes

$5 6" Fresh Value Meal

Hot and spicey

May 24, 2005

Yummy Sandwiches!

I love sandwiches and Subway always has what i want! THis particular Subway is on the East side and it has very limited parking. The customer services is normally good, but it depends on who's working there at this current time. Good…

6/18/2018

A diner from US tried Tia's Tex-mex Grill.

6/16/2018

A Vietnamese chowhound from US tried 888 Vietnamese Restaurant in Riverside.

6/16/2018

An International chowhound from Round Rock, TX tried The Cheesecake Factory, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

6/14/2018

A Mexican chowhound from Cedar Park, TX tried La Tapatia, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

6/11/2018

A diner from Houston, TX tried Chelsea Street Pub.

5/21/2018

A dining patron from Houston, TX tried Espadas de Brazil and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Delicious tender char grilled meats! Impressive portion sizes. Brazilian lemonade is a must try. Very affordable!
DIRECT ADS (not accurate sizing)
5/17/2018

A dining patron from US tried Bejucos Restaurant in Holly and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

5/15/2018

A diner from Modesto, CA tried Chelsea Street Pub.

5/11/2018

A dining patron from Leander, TX tried Marie Callender's in Gateway.

5/10/2018

A dining patron from US tried El Jacalito Restaurant in Parker Lane and liked it. They liked the ambiance.

Deli Cameron Subs

Subway  Restaurant Reviews

Subway is located near the cities of Rollingwood.
People found this by searching for: Subway St. John Austin Texas, Subway 78752, Subway Cameron Rd, Subway Cameron Rd Austin Tx, Subway On Cameron Rd, Subway Camron & St Johns Austin Tx, Subway In Cameron Texas, and Subway St Johns Austin..