Subway

Neighborhoods: St. Johns
Cuisine: Deli, Subs, Catering

Subway is a Deli, Subs, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid less than $10, and tipped less than 15%.

• 8/28/2013

A Deli chowhound from CO tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

wendykalthoff photo

wendykalthoff

Austin, TX

subway

It is very overpriced. The meal I had was fine but I will not return again.

15. 6 Inch Meatball Marinara Sub

It was okay. I only got it becuase it was cheap. I am not a fan of subway now. It was close and convient.

jmenu2112 photo

jmenu2112

Austin, TX

Subway 7110 Cameron Rd

I took my son to this subway because it was close to where we were at the time. My son and I ordered about the same thing- the food was hot.
Sadly during this time the manager was making comments in spanish about what some teenage girls were wearing, I also have a daughter so this was very disturbing. Secondly I asked for a particular menu item,the manager just said we are out. So I asked can you make some more because we are going to eat here,he just looked and said we are out again. They crew did seem to be having fun.
Good food – Yes
Poor Customer Service- Yes
Commenting on teenage girls clothing-Yes

$5 6" Fresh Value Meal

Hot and spicey

May 24, 2005

Yummy Sandwiches!

I love sandwiches and Subway always has what i want! THis particular Subway is on the East side and it has very limited parking. The customer services is normally good, but it depends on who's working there at this current time. Good…

Tom's Tabooley

Deli in Zilker

Which wich

American in West University

8/22/2017

A diner from US tried Country Boyz Fixins in MLK.

8/21/2017

An American food lover from Austin, TX tried El Mercado in Allandale, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

8/19/2017

A food lover from Round Rock, TX tried Chelsea Street Pub.

8/18/2017

A chowhound from Houston, TX tried Chelsea Street Pub.

8/18/2017

A Fast Food chowhound from Houston, TX tried Mr. Gatti's and liked it.

8/16/2017

A chowhound from Austin, TX tried Tutti Frutti.

8/15/2017

A dining patron from Houston, TX tried Los Jarochos Mexican Food, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

8/14/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Washington, DC tried Pizza Hut in Riverside.

8/14/2017

A dining patron from Dallas, TX tried Austin Chai Wala, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

8/11/2017

A dining patron from Austin, TX tried jason's deli in Hancock.

Deli Cameron Subs

Subway  Restaurant Reviews

Subway is located near the cities of Rollingwood.
People found this by searching for: Subway Camron & St Johns Austin Tx, Subway St Johns Austin., Subway In Cameron Texas, Subway 78752, Subway Cameron Rd Austin Tx, Subway On Cameron Rd, Subway Cameron Rd, and Subway St. John Austin Texas.