Subway

Neighborhoods: Mountain Island
Cuisine: Sandwiches, Vegan, Catering

Pros
"Worst experience I've ever had at a subway. The owner was very rude and and told me I had to pay before they would toast my flatbread again. He went on to say the customer is not always right and he didn't want customers like me. All I wanted was "
Cons
"Burger King say have it your way. Evidently subway doesn't think you should have it your way. "

In the U.S., sandwiches are as ubiquitous as they are delicious. But it turns out that sandwiches, in all of their various, glorious forms, are popular all over the world. From Danish smørrebrød to... read more

Sandwiches Vegan Good For Kids

Subway  Restaurant Reviews

• 6/22/2013 A diner from Cleveland, TN tried it and didn't like it. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
Subway is located near the cities of Mecklenburg County and Clayton Park.
People found this by searching for: Subway Mt Island Charlotte Nc Locations, Subway At Mt Island Lake, Subway, Mt. Holly Rd, Charlotte, Nc, Subway Mt Island Nc, Subway Near 28216, Who Owns The Subway On Mt Holly Huntersville Road, Subway Mount Island Nc, and Subway 28216 Mount Holly Huntersville.