Subway

Neighborhoods: Mountain Island
Cuisine: Sandwiches, Vegan, Catering

Pros
"Worst experience I've ever had at a subway. The owner was very rude and and told me I had to pay before they would toast my flatbread again. He went on to say the customer is not always right and he didn't want customers like me. All I wanted was "
Cons
"Burger King say have it your way. Evidently subway doesn't think you should have it your way. "
  • 6/22/2013

A Sandwiches food lover from Cleveland, TN tried it and didn't like it. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons

Sandwiches Vegan Good For Kids
Siam Garden Thai Restaurant

Thai in Prosperity Church Road

Anntony's Caribbean Cafe

Caribbean in West Sugar Creek

Subway  Restaurant Reviews

Subway is located near the cities of Mecklenburg County and Clayton Park.
People found this by searching for: Subway Mt Island Charlotte Nc Locations, Subway, Mt. Holly Rd, Charlotte, Nc, Subway Near 28216, Subway At Mt Island Lake, Subway Mount Island Nc, Subway 28216 Mount Holly Huntersville, Subway Mt Island Nc, and Who Owns The Subway On Mt Holly Huntersville Road.