3611 E Baseline Rd
Gilbert, AZ 85234

Subway

Neighborhoods: Val Vista Lakes
Cuisine: Sandwiches, Vegan, Lunch

Subway is a Sandwiches, Vegan, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid less than $10.

• 12/29/2014

• 6/26/2014

A Sandwiches food lover from San Jose, CA tried it.

amandallee photo

amandallee

Mesa, AZ

good service with a smile

The employee’s were very nice, greeted you with a smile and what can I get for you. Clean and organized. Some of the subways I’ve been to don’t put any effort into making there sandwiches. Having sauce all over the paper and what should be in the sandwich was not. But when I came here they neatly but fast put what I wanted on my sandwich and had a smile while doing it. Very good customer oriented place of business. That’s why I keep coming back. Great store and food made in respect for the customer. Thank you

October 29, 2010

Unsanitary Conditions, Rude Employees... you make the call.

I love Subway, just not this one. I have several Subways in my general area and the service is usually good, however, I've only been to this Subway 3 times. All three times I found unsanitary conditions and VERY rude employees. \r \r The…

Sandwiches Vegan Dinner

Subway  Restaurant Reviews

Subway is located near the cities of Suntree.
People found this by searching for: Subway Valvista And Baseline, Subway Val Vista, Subway Val Vista Basline, Subway And And Gilbert Az, Subway On Val Vista And Baseline, Subway Val Vista And Baseline Mesa Az, and Subway Val Vista And Baseline.