25 Cuttermill Rd
Great Neck, NY 11021

Subway

Cuisine: Sandwiches, Fast Food,Sandwiches,Subs, Kid's Menu

Subway1-300x225

What’s the story behind this bun behemoth? We did a little digging to reveal the fun facts behind eating fresh. Secret Menus and Special Orders You won’t find the specials you find on Subway’s “s...read more

Sandwich-300x200

FunkyMunky photo

FunkyMunky

Manhasset, NY

The WORST!!

My girlfriend and I went to this Subway this afternoon and we couldn’t believe what happened.

She ordered a 6-inch tuna on honey oat. She tried (to no avail) to ask the woman to put mayonnaise on the on the open side of the bread after the tuna was spread. She asked at least 3 or 4 times. The woman then more or less yelled at her, saying that she would get to the mayo after the vegetables. Then shot the mayo all over the tuna.

The bread was dry and the tuna was almost sickening with all the mayonnaise.

I understand that Subway usually puts mayo on after the vegetables, but she clearly made a a simple and reasonable request and got yelled at for trying to personalize her own sandwich.

I thought Subway embraced your choices and made it your way.

We asked for the manager. She was the manager.

Never going back there again.

THE WORST!!

Classic Tuna

This is a great sandwich… If they actually listened to how you want it made for YOURSELF instead of being TOLD!!

She ordered a 6-inch tuna on honey oat. She tried (to no avail) to ask the woman to put mayonnaise on the open side of the bread after the tuna was spread. She asked at least 3 or 4 times. The woman then more or less yelled at her, saying that she would get to the mayo after the vegetables. Then shot the mayo all over the tuna.

The bread was dry and the tuna was almost sickening with all the mayonnaise.

I thought Subway embraced your choices and made it your way.

We asked for the manager. She was the manager.

Never going back there again.

THE WORST!!

Sandwiches Fast Food,Sandwiches,Subs Kid's Menu

Subway  Restaurant Reviews

Subway is located near the cities of Kensington, Great Neck Plaza, Great Nck Plz, Kings Point, and Thomaston.
People found this by searching for: Subway Great Neck, Chattanooga Great Neck, Order Subway Online In Great Neck, Chattanooga Restaurant Great Neck Ny, Subway Cuttermill Rd Great Neck, Chattanooga Restaurant In Great Neck, Great Neck Subway, Subway 11021, and Subway Great Neck Ny.