4219 Winnetka Ave N
New Hope, MN 55428-4924

Subway

Cuisine: Deli, Vegan, Lunch

Subway is a Deli, Vegan, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends and paid less than $10.

DrMajor photo

DrMajor

New Hope, MN

shockingly bad service 3-20-2012

On 3-19-2012 bought my family subs there and the girls working there were nice. Today I bought my Usual club with tomato, cucumber, jalapeno, mayo, honey mustard and … extra lettuce. I have gotten this sandwich for over 15 years and never had a problem except at this sub way. I have been charged 70 cents extra before for extra lettuce but not this much. $9.10 She wanted to charge me for 2 clubs which was $14.and change. The girls where snotty and after each vegetable I said I wanted she said really snotty" Is that it "when I had already told her all the veggies. The other girl who was playing manager told me I could get spinach but I could not have extra lettuce I told her it was not an issue yesterday when I ordered the same sandwich she refused to let me have extra lettuce I told her I had been charged 70 cents for extra lettuce before and would be willing to pay 70 cents for the extra lettuce. ( No extreme amount of lettuce its just a palm sized amount of lettuce.) 50 % of the time you have horrible service here and wish they will get rid of the snotty kids, replace them with some one who was trained over by the cub location until then I am not going to go to this subway again.

Deli Vegan Good For Kids

Subway  Restaurant Reviews

Subway is located near the cities of Crystal, Robbinsdale, Golden Valley, Medicine Lake, and Brooklyn Center.
People found this by searching for: Subway New Hope, Subway In New Hope Mn, Subway New Hope Mn, Subway Locations New Hope, Subway In New Hope, Mn, Subway In New Hope, Subway In New Hope Pa, and New Hope Subway.