1217 Sutter St
San Francisco, CA 94109

Sudachi

Neighborhoods: Civic Center
Cuisine: Late Night, Korean, Mexican

Sudachi is a Late Night, Korean, and Mexican restaurant where most Menuism users paid between $10 and $25 and tipped less than 15%.

sanfranfan photo

sanfranfan

San Francisco, CA

Read review!

SO disappointed! I should have read the reviews BEFORE we ordered. We were dying for Korean BBQ. (delivery was FAST though!)

APP:
Asian Wings FOR $7.95 Deep-fried chicken sauteed in sweet and spicy sauce.
Basically DRIED OUT ckn drum with tasty sauce though.

DINNER 1
Korean Steak- DRY DRY DRY and absolutely NO FLAVOR, and I am not exaggerating! DRY RICE and DRY SALAD. The lettuce was great, but they didn’t serve it with anything! No salad dressing? Really? OMG, I thought I was being punked.

DINNER 2
Asparagus Beef. NO SAUCE, It looked like we could use it as a dart. Dried out beef, wrapped over over-cooked asparagus and again, NO SAUCE! The salad that came with it was good, lettuce and some house dressing.

We didn’t eat, we threw it out. My daughter spit out the beef. She is 4.5 hasn’t had enough time to be critical, so take it from her at least! I do not like to write bad reviews, in fact I usually give places a chance and form my own opinion. From now on, I will read reviews here and on Yelp. I can’t afford to go out all the time and make mistakes like this. These restaurants need to read reviews and make some changes! Watch Kitchen Nightmares! Sorry will never order from here again. Too bad, their menu sounds so inviting. But like one reviewer wrote, specialize in one or the other. You can’t have a huge menu, one side sushi, the other Korean BBQ. Ask Gordon Ramsey! Hope this is helpful!

Delivery Good for groups Late Night

Sudachi  Restaurant Reviews

Sudachi is located near the cities of Hayes Valley, Mission District, , Chinatown, and Haight Ashbury.
People found this by searching for: Sudachi San Francisco, Suddachi Massage Sf, Sudachi Sf Review, Sudachi Menu, Sudachi San Francisco Menu, Sudachi Sf, Sudachi Restaurant Sf Photos, Olive Garden Locations, and Suddachi San Francisco.