1400 Eureka Rd

Suede Blue

Neighborhoods: Lead Hill
Cuisine: Steakhouse, Steak, Seafood

August 11, 2009

Carvers Steak & Chops is now "Suede Blue"

Excellent ribeye with bleu cheese crumbles...excellent service (and yes, the manager even visited our table to get our feedback)...and a delightful "chocolate souffle" to end the meal with. It's actually not a souffle, but a molten lava…
June 28, 2009

Carvers Steak & Chops is good for a special occasion

Pricey, but not too pricey and good. I think I could get a better steak at Claim Jumpers. Clearly not a restaurant where I would take a child. This is very much a "date night", special occasion restaurant.
February 18, 2009

Disappointed

My husband and I went to Carvers for Valentines day and while I found the restaurant nice and romantic, the food was very disappointing. We had the filet and lobster for dinner. The filet was tough and had no flavor. I even had to put a…

10/20/2017

A Donuts food lover from Fremont, CA tried Bad Bakers.

10/19/2017

A dining patron from Sacramento, CA tried Bad Bakers.

10/16/2017

A diner from Roseville, CA tried Bad Bakers.

10/13/2017

A Donuts food lover from Redwood City, CA tried Bad Bakers, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/11/2017

A diner from Roseville, CA tried Tang's Sushi.

10/09/2017

A Japanese chowhound from Chicago, IL tried I Love Teriyaki in Foothill Junction, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

10/01/2017

A Bagels food lover from Rocklin, CA tried Posh Bagel.

9/26/2017

A Steakhouse food lover from Foresthill, CA tried Cattlemen's Restaurant and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

9/19/2017

A Donuts food lover from Roseville, CA tried Bad Bakers.

9/19/2017

A Lunch specials chowhound from Roseville, CA tried Thai Pepper.

Steakhouse Good for groups Takeout
Tips
  • Reservations are highly recommended.

Suede Blue  Restaurant Reviews

Suede Blue is located near the cities of Dryden and Rocklin.
People found this by searching for: Blue Suede Roseville, Blue Suede Menu, Suede Blue Menu, Suede Blue Restaurant Menu, Suade Blue Restrante, Suede Blue Roseville, and Suede Blue Restaurant Roseville Ca.