250 Marriott Dr
Lincolnshire, IL 60069

Sullivan's Steakhouse

Cuisine: Steakhouse, Steakhouses, Lunch

• 9/04/2017

A Steakhouse chowhound from Mundelein, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

HeatherHart photo

HeatherHart

Grayslake, IL

We had a great anniversary dinner here - the...

We had a great anniversary dinner here – the calimari was cooked well (not overdone) and the appletini was a delicious start. The salad wedges were perfectly composed and had a light (!) bleu cheese dressing to die for! The dressing was really like a light cream with fresh bleu cheese – I am getting that again next time for sure. We tried the crab claws, which were incredibly fresh but a bit of work to eat (maybe I’m just not that skilled). My scampi style shrimp was divine – a light lemon sauce with tender-firm shrimp and fresh pasta… like they were actually making the pasta and not just buying a box from Jewel! Our waiter was helpful and humorous – and very accomodating when my husband wanted his steak cooked a little longer. The atmosphere was pleasant and it wasn’t overly crowded… we easily made it to a movie after dinner. We will be coming back here in the near future!

Steakhouse Steakhouses Dinner

Sullivan's Steakhouse  Restaurant Reviews

Sullivan's Steakhouse is located near the cities of Vernon Township, Waterford, Half Day, Riverwoods, and Bannockburn.
People found this by searching for: Sullivan's Steakhouse Lincolnshire, Sullivan's Steakhouse Coupons, Sullivan's Steakhouse Lincolnshire Coupons, Sullivan's Steakhouse Lincolnshire Menu, Steak House Lincolnshire, Steak House Near Lincolnshire, Il, and Sullivans Lincolnshire.