414 Glenwood Ave
Raleigh, NC 27603

Sullivan's Steakhouse

Cuisine: Steakhouse, Seafood, Cafe

Sullivan's Steakhouse is a Steakhouse, Seafood, and Cafe restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid more than $50, and tipped more than 18%.

• 8/10/2016

Txl4819 tried it.

• 8/25/2015

A dining patron from Cary, NC tried it.

• 3/09/2014

A dining patron from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

seangc photo

seangc

Raleigh, NC

Best steak Raleigh!

I have been going here four or five times a year for the past three years or so. Only reason I don’t go more often is because it is very expensive. That being said, it is consistently an awesome eating experience.

It is a small chain but you wouldn’t know it. Located on Glenwood South near the Hibernian, Sullivan’s is fashioned after a place you might have seen in the 50’s or 60’s. The ambiance is set by a piano bar area and a dimly lit main dining room. The staff is very attractive and professional.

I’d like to share one particular experience I had not too long ago. My rib-eye was slightly overcooked and the manager came out and apologized quickly. But here is where it gets interesting… we got to talking about grilling out and he then proceeded to offer me a steak to take home! I quickly accepted and grilled out at my place the next night on my old school charcoal grill and had another wonderful experience! Never has this happened to me before or anyone else I know. It was pretty cool in my book.

Bone-in ‘Cowboy’ Ribeye

Best steak I have EVER had time and time again. $38 (just for the steak) but worth every penny! I usually get the creamed spinach, baked potato, and mushrooms as side dishes to go with this most tasty entree…. all great!

Steakhouse Wine Served Casual Elegant
Mon-Sat 05:30PM - 11:00PM
12:00AM - 12:00AM

Sullivan's Steakhouse  Restaurant Reviews

Sullivan's Steakhouse is located near the cities of Nc State University and Brentwood.
People found this by searching for: Sullivans Steadkhouse Wine Menu, Sullivan's Steakhouse Glenwood, Sullivans Raleigh Menu, Sullivans Raleigh Prices, Sullivan's Steakhouse In Raleigh Nc Menu, Sullivan's Steakhouse Raleigh Prices, and Sullivan's Steakhouse Wine List.