Sumo Japanese Steak & Sushi

Cuisine: Japanese, Steak, Sushi

Overall
Pros
"Best sushi around!!!"
"Server was so rude that we did not stay and dine in the resturant. We did speak with the manager. I will be contacting the owner. "
"Awesome sushi"
"God food. "
"I love it here. Each time we go here to eat it is wonderful and staff is pleasant."
Cons
"I can't think of any"
"Slow service at times. "
"A bigger dining area maybe but we enjoy it there a lot!!"
Comments
February 19, 2010

Sumo

The sushi here is wonderful. Sometimes I like to get the steak and rice plate with that awesome white sauce. Very delicious!
September 16, 2009

Sumo Japanese Steak & Sushi is awesome

this is great place to get sushi!!! i love coming here for any of my sushi cravings!!! They have a friendly staff and great service!!! The only thing that makes me upset about this place is that they close for a period of time during the…

Japanese Steak Sushi

Sumo Japanese Steak & Sushi  Restaurant Reviews

• 7/16/2016 A diner from Waxhaw, NC tried it.

• 6/25/2016 A diner from Lubbock, TX tried it.

• 6/13/2016 A diner from Raleigh, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/15/2016 A diner from US tried it.

• 4/24/2016 A diner from Greensburg, PA tried it.

• 4/22/2016 A diner from US tried it.

• 3/27/2016 A diner from Charlotte, NC tried it.

• 1/02/2016 A diner from US tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 12/22/2015 A diner from US tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/08/2015 A diner from Durham, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Sumo Japanese Steak & Sushi is located near the cities of Northfields.
People found this by searching for: Sumo Sushi Goldsboro Nc Menu, Sumo Japanese Steak & Sushi Goldsboro Nc Menu, Sumo Goldsboro Menu, Sumo Goldsboro, Sumo Japanese Steakhouse Goldsboro Nc, Sumo Japanese Steak & Sushi Goldsboro, Nc, Sumo Goldsboro Nc Menu, and Sumos Goldsboro Nc Menu.