Sumo Japanese Steak & Sushi

Cuisine: Japanese, Steak, Sushi

Overall
Pros
"Best sushi around!!!"
"Server was so rude that we did not stay and dine in the resturant. We did speak with the manager. I will be contacting the owner. "
"Awesome sushi"
"God food. "
"I love it here. Each time we go here to eat it is wonderful and staff is pleasant."
Cons
"I can't think of any"
"Slow service at times. "
"A bigger dining area maybe but we enjoy it there a lot!!"
Comments
February 19, 2010

Sumo

The sushi here is wonderful. Sometimes I like to get the steak and rice plate with that awesome white sauce. Very delicious!
September 16, 2009

Sumo Japanese Steak & Sushi is awesome

this is great place to get sushi!!! i love coming here for any of my sushi cravings!!! They have a friendly staff and great service!!! The only thing that makes me upset about this place is that they close for a period of time during the…

Japanese Steak Sushi

Sumo Japanese Steak & Sushi  Restaurant Reviews

• 11/30/2016 A diner from Raleigh, NC tried it.

• 11/28/2016 A diner from Woodstock, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/16/2016 A diner from Wilson, NC tried it.

• 11/16/2016 A diner from US tried it.

• 11/04/2016 A diner from Wake Forest, NC tried it and liked it. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 10/13/2016 A diner from Cary, NC tried it.

• 9/15/2016 A diner from Raleigh, NC tried it.

• 9/03/2016 A diner from Goldsboro, NC tried it.

• 8/07/2016 A diner from Raleigh, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/06/2016 A diner from Raleigh, NC tried it.

Sumo Japanese Steak & Sushi is located near the cities of Northfields.
People found this by searching for: Sumo Japanese Steakhouse Goldsboro Nc, Sumos Restaurant Menu, Sumo Japanese Steak & Sushi Goldsboro Nc Menu, Sumo Goldsboro, Sumo Goldsboro Menu, Sumo Goldsboro Nc Menu, and Sumos Goldsboro Nc Menu.