1007 Boulevard St-Laurent
Montreal Metro Area, QC H2Z 1J4

Sumo Ramen

(Between Avenue Viger E/Avenue Viger O and Rue de la Gauchetière E/Rue de la Gauchetière O)

Neighborhoods: Ville-Marie
Cuisine: Ramen, Asian, Noodles

Sumo Ramen is a Ramen, Asian, and Noodles restaurant where most Menuism users paid between $10 and $25.

kelvinl1 photo

kelvinl1

Montréal, QC

I wished someone WARNED me never to go there!!!

One of the worst restaurant experience EVER really.
When we arrived, we were asked to sit close to the kitchen. I asked why, as it’s really hot outside so we want to sit outside the a/c. so the waiter reluctantly sat us closer to the window with a/c on.
Once we were handed the menu, we started looking at the menu. The waiter came to us repeatedly to see if we were ready to order. We felt a little rushed, but we didn’t think much of it.
We ordered a shrimp curry rice and jumbo sumon noodles. The whole plate of curry rice has only 4 tiny shrimps and the curry had no vegetables on it besides that. The miso soup that came with it tasted a bit too salty, but the bowl is super tiny because it came with the meal. and the salad was a tiny plate too.
My jumbo sumon noodles did not have twice the amount of noodles as regular one. And the bowl of noodles was super oily. I said I wanted a jumbo regular soup, but they charged me $1 for miso soup seasoning noodles. I never said that but I paid the extra charge anyway because the waiter was accusing me of something I didn’t say, and I didn’t want to argue for $1 and keep my date waiting
We were also told we could not have tea cuz it’s extra $2 and ask us to pay for extra $2 for the tea.
The entire Montreal Chinatown has tea included as part of the meal serving and they asked to pay extra for everything. Definitely NOT WORTH your money!!! RUN!! Don’t EVER go there!
for the bill being $30, I feel I really should have gone to a store besides it so that we would go to all-you-can-eat Yamazachi sushi on St-Laurent 2 stores down.
WORST experience EVER, will NEVER repeat in my lifetime!!! And you should think twice before going.
OVERPRICED AND MOST DEFINITELY VERY BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE. Also, the food is okay and MOST definitely not worth it.

Ramen Asian Noodles
Tue-Wed 11:00AM - 09:00PM
Sun,Thu-Sat 11:00AM - 10:00PM

Sumo Ramen  Restaurant Reviews

Sumo Ramen is located near the cities of St Colomban and Saint Colomban.
People found this by searching for: Sumo Ramen Montréal Menu, Sumo Ramen Menu In Montreal, Sumo Ramen Menu, Sumo Ramen Montrea, Sumo Ramen Menu Montreal, Menu Sumo Ramen, Sumo Ramen Montreal Menu, Sumo Ramen Montreal, and Sumo Ramen.