Sunfish

Neighborhoods: Alki
Cuisine: Chowder, Pub Food, American

Sunfish is a Chowder, Pub Food, and American restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Nice portions"
"I always tell my out of town friends I know a place better than Spuds. They always agree that everything there is so fresh and delicious! "
"fresh, done while you wait, garlic vinegar is great!"
"Very good food. The owners are nice and the place is clean. "
"Very good clam chowder and it was Hot- no lukewarm as it is in so many places. No too much salt, not greasy, fries, fish & mixed plate was great. First time my granddaughter ate all of her fish . It's a keeper!"
Cons
"Cash only"
bostonchef photo

bostonchef

Greek meets Seafood

We went here after we had seen it in Sunset magazine under a coastal seafood to try article. Right on the corner of Alki and a smaller place(good luck on parking!!) When you walk in you feel like you are in a fast food atmosphere and you order at the counter. It is owned from what I remember two greek brothers and let you know it by the wall decor of awards. I try the sunfish kabob(really is halibut) and for one good sized kabob and some fries it was around $12. It was pretty good and my boyfriend had the fish and chips, also decent. Excited about the Greek menu I got a salad to go, already prepacked for the day he handed me a very small container and I handed him $8.00. It was okay but overall not a greek place, just greek owned.

Sunfish Kabob

Decent fish, but expensive for size.

snowman photo

snowman

Bellevue, WA

poor

my son got food poisoning from the oysters. I made a polite but concerned call and was treated very rudely by an employee.

cod/oysters

flavor good, fries somewhat soggy

rosiethehobbit photo

rosiethehobbit

Seattle, WA

The fish is fried to perfection, and not greasy! One of t...

The fish is fried to perfection, and not greasy! One of the few places that doesn’t overcook the calamari. It’s run by two Greek brothers, who can tell you all about the food if you ask. Yum! Only drawback is their cooking oil isn’t trans-fat free…

April 1, 2010

Not the usual greasy fish and chips - you can get grilled "Fish - kabobs" here and they are excellent. I love this place! Highly recommend!
October 1, 2009

Sunfish

If you like greasy fish and fries go to Spuds. Sunfish has been here for years and we always recommend it. The food is good and the restaurant is clean.

Fish N Chips Outdoor seating Parking
Cecii0hvwr3kaiaby-gaa8
rosiethehobbit

Woodinville, WA

ErnestineGozali

Sunfish  Restaurant Reviews

• 3/10/2016 A diner from Seattle, WA tried it.

• 1/14/2016 A diner from Seattle, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Nice portions
    Cons
    Cash only
  • 12/12/2015 A diner from Seattle, WA tried it.

• 11/21/2015 A diner from Seattle, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/03/2015 A diner from Seattle, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 9/30/2015 A diner from Renton, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
  • 8/29/2015 A diner from Kent, WA tried it.

• 7/17/2015 A diner from Seattle, WA tried it.

• 8/09/2015 A diner from Renton, WA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 4/18/2015 A diner from WA tried it.

Sunfish is located near the cities of Vancouver, Capitol Hill, Madrona, Madison Park, and Broken Arrow.
People found this by searching for: Sunfish Alki, Sunfish Alki Menu, Sunfish Seattle, Wa, Sunfish On Alki, Sunfish Seattle, Sunfish West Seattle Menu, Sunfish Seattle Menu, Sunfish Restaurant Seattle, and Sunfish Seattle, Wa Menu.