2800 Alki Ave SW
Seattle, WA 98116-2723

Sunfish

Neighborhoods: Alki
Cuisine: Chowder, Pub Food, American

Sunfish is a Chowder, Pub Food, and American restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Always good best chowder and cole slaw as well as all fish items"
"Best Fish and chips in Seattle or any place else on West coast. "
"Nice portions"
"I always tell my out of town friends I know a place better than Spuds. They always agree that everything there is so fresh and delicious! "
"fresh, done while you wait, garlic vinegar is great!"
"Very good food. The owners are nice and the place is clean. "
"Very good clam chowder and it was Hot- no lukewarm as it is in so many places. No too much salt, not greasy, fries, fish & mixed plate was great. First time my granddaughter ate all of her fish . It's a keeper!"
Cons
"On street parking only. "
"Cash only"
  • 6/17/2021

A Chowder chowhound from Seattle, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    best fish and chips
    Comments
    nothing fancy, across from the beach, parking is tough during the summer
  • 12/23/2020

A dining patron from Lakewood, WA tried it.

• 10/11/2020

A diner from US tried it.

• 9/16/2020

A diner from Seattle, WA tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 9/04/2020

A Chowder food lover from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/16/2020

A dining patron from Seattle, WA tried it.

• 3/07/2019

A dining patron from Kirkland, WA tried it.

• 11/20/2018

A Chowder chowhound from Phoenix, AZ tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 11/22/2017

A Chowder chowhound from Seattle, WA tried it.

• 10/31/2017

A diner from Seattle, WA tried it.

bostonchef photo

bostonchef

Greek meets Seafood

We went here after we had seen it in Sunset magazine under a coastal seafood to try article. Right on the corner of Alki and a smaller place(good luck on parking!!) When you walk in you feel like you are in a fast food atmosphere and you order at the counter. It is owned from what I remember two greek brothers and let you know it by the wall decor of awards. I try the sunfish kabob(really is halibut) and for one good sized kabob and some fries it was around $12. It was pretty good and my boyfriend had the fish and chips, also decent. Excited about the Greek menu I got a salad to go, already prepacked for the day he handed me a very small container and I handed him $8.00. It was okay but overall not a greek place, just greek owned.

Sunfish Kabob

Decent fish, but expensive for size.

snowman photo

snowman

Bellevue, WA

poor

my son got food poisoning from the oysters. I made a polite but concerned call and was treated very rudely by an employee.

cod/oysters

flavor good, fries somewhat soggy

rosiethehobbit photo

rosiethehobbit

Seattle, WA

The fish is fried to perfection, and not greasy! One of t...

The fish is fried to perfection, and not greasy! One of the few places that doesn’t overcook the calamari. It’s run by two Greek brothers, who can tell you all about the food if you ask. Yum! Only drawback is their cooking oil isn’t trans-fat free…

Ivar's Acres Of Clams

Steamer's Seafood Cafe

The Fisherman's Restaurant

Market Grill

7/26/2021

An American food lover from Spokane, WA tried Yard House in Central Business District, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

7/23/2021

A diner from Ho Chi Minh City, 20 tried Olive Garden in Pinehurst.

7/22/2021

A diner from US tried I Love Teriyaki in Fremont.

7/20/2021

An Italian food lover from Seattle, WA tried Mondello Italian Restaurant in Southeast Magnolia, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Cons
Slow service, very unfriendly main woman very Italian looking with long black hair who took our order, long wait and food was not hot when finally served to us. No Smiles or welcoming, most inhospitable.
7/01/2021

A Teriyaki food lover from Severodvinsk, 06 tried Shodai Teriyaki in Mann, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
<a href="reddit.com">here</a>
Good
Comments
<a href="reddit.com">here</a>
7/01/2021

A dining patron from Severodvinsk, 06 tried The Yellow Leaf Cupcake Company in Belltown, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
I didn't expect that but I really liked this place. I was there when I drove by.I had a burger and Slush Float and those were really good. I'm a painter and I did some sketches and I gonna post them to my blog and tell about the place. I always put <a hre
6/30/2021

A dining patron from Labelle, FL tried Adolfo's Italian Restaurant in Gatewood.

6/27/2021

A dining patron from Tacoma, WA tried Burgermaster-Aurora in Greenwood.

6/17/2021

A dining patron from Seattle, WA tried Sunfish in Alki, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
best fish and chips
Comments
nothing fancy, across from the beach, parking is tough during the summer
6/12/2021

A dining patron from Puyallup, WA tried Luso Food and Wine in Greenwood.

Fish N Chips Outdoor seating Parking

Taiwanese in University District

Mee Sum Pastry

Bakeries in Downtown

Sunfish  Restaurant Reviews

Sunfish is located near the cities of Vancouver, Capitol Hill, Madrona, Madison Park, and Broken Arrow.
People found this by searching for: Sunfish West Seattle Menu, Sunfish Restaurant Alki, Sunfish Seattle Menu, Sunfish Alki Menu, Sunfish And Chips Menu Alki, Sunfish Alki, Sunfish On Alki, and Sunfish Restaurant Seattle.