3118 NE 65th St
Seattle, WA 98115

Sunflour Bakery Cafe

Neighborhoods: Ravenna
Cuisine: Breakfast, Catering, Gluten Free

Sunflour Bakery Cafe is a Breakfast, Catering, and Gluten Free restaurant where most Menuism users came for a business meeting, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.

Pros
"Great food and drinks and very reasonable prices."
"The breakfast burrito with black beans is delicious "
  • 5/01/2015

A diner from Seattle, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Great food and drinks and very reasonable prices.
  • 5/22/2014

A Breakfast chowhound from Toronto, ON tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/01/2013

A Breakfast food lover from Seattle, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    The breakfast burrito with black beans is delicious
PBT photo

PBT

Seattle, WA

Very good breakfast place. A bit expensive.

Old fashioned bakery/breakfast place. Very nice friendly service. Sometimes it takes a little while for food to arrive. Tables are a bit crowded. Menu has a few unusual items, and offers a few higher end choices than traditional.

Sides such as home made (baked) toast are excellent. I haven’t tried the pancakes here because I love their crab omelet.

Dungeness crab omelet

Guessing at the price – but it’s at least $12. This is the item I always order. It’s rich, tasty and delicious. Great items make up the omelet besides the top notch crab. Wonderful flavor.

Freddyfoody photo

Freddyfoody

Seattle, WA

WOW---Great breakfast

Being a food lover I was so pleased to have found this place. Didn’t know what to expect when i entered but soon realized that I found a great new place to eat. The staff was on the ball and I was treated like family. I started off with a great cup of coffee ( never had to ask for a re-fill—it kept on getting topped off). I ordered the french toast which was the best I ever had. The portion was huge and the batter was eggy and sweet. it was nice and soft on the inside while the outer layer was nicely grilled. My mouth is watering just thinking about it. I will be back and look forward to it!

Frech Toast

Best french toast I have ever had—hands down!!!!

Breakfast Delivery Parking

Sunflour Bakery Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

Sunflour Bakery Cafe is located near the cities of Vancouver, Capitol Hill, Madrona, Madison Park, and Broken Arrow.
People found this by searching for: Sunflour Cafe Seattle, Sunflour Bakery Cafe Menu, Sunflour Bakery Cafe, Sunflour Bakery Cafe Seattle, Sunflower Bakery Seattle, Sunflour Seattle, and Sunflour Cafe Seattle Menu.