5270 Peachtree Pkwy
Norcross, GA 30092-6510

Sunny China Restaurant

Cuisine: Chinese, Affordable, Asian

Sunny China Restaurant is a Chinese, Affordable, and Asian restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid less than $10, and tipped more than 18%.

Pros
"Delicious food! Great service!"
Cons
"Expensive for family of seven."
  • 4/05/2014

A Chinese food lover from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Delicious food! Great service!
    Cons
    Expensive for family of seven.
  • 2/05/2014

A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it.

gr8t4da08 photo

gr8t4da08

Norcross, GA

Sunny China's deserves the gold medal!

The Olympics had me craving Chinese Food. So I searched on the internet and looked for the most authentic one. Sunny, China’s was voted number 1 in Norcross and Top100 in the U.S. I’ve also heard my Asian friends tell me about how their food was as authentic as it gets. So I decided to try it. Okay I came into this restaurant thinking it was going to be another “typical” Chinese restaurant with food sitting under heat lamps waiting to be bought. But to my surprise they actually cook all their food fresh right when you order! WOW!! I got Beef ‘N Broccoli and Shrimp w/ mixed Chinese Veg. and the beef was tender flank steak and the shrimp was JUMBO SIZE. And they have this huge TV that has the Olympics on as I waited for my order. The food was absolutely amazing, if you haven’t already been there. Trust me, you will not be disappointed. GO there. Eat what our American athletes are eating!! Have a taste of China at Sunny China!

atlazn1220 photo

atlazn1220

Norcross, GA

One of the best chinese restaurants!

I’ve been to plenty of Chinese restaurants in GA, but none of them can compare to Sunny China. They offer a nice plasma tv located in the dining area. Also they had great service, not to mention how low the prices were there. I recommend them to anyone.

Sesame Chicken

This Sesame chicken is the BEST IN GEORGIA!! I love it!

Hot & Sour Soup

They have some of the best Hot&Sour soup I have ever had. If you don’t believe me, just go try it for yourself!

HongKongKing photo

HongKongKing

Definitely going back!!

I ordered mandarin chicken with fried rice and some eggrolls. When they first told me the eggrolls were made of all vegetables, I was kind of disappointed. But then I tried one of them and they were SOO GOOD not to mention healthy. I ended up leaving ordering 4 orders of eggrolls, which was 8 total. lol. But yeah, definitely try it out with their special tangy homemade duck sauce! The chinese donuts are a must-have too!! Sunny China’s needs to be a franchise.

Egg roll(2)

Vegetable egg-rolls that are just delicious. They told me that they make them fresh everyday. You can taste the difference

Buffalo Chicken Wings(8)

These wings are incredible, because they actually take the time to sauteed the sauce on there, unlike some restaurants that just shake the sauce on them. These wings are a nice size. I think if you like spicy wings, then you’ll love these.

Chinese Donuts(6)

These are sweet and just a great dessert to finish off your meal with. They’re also hot when you first get them so its really soft and feels like it melts in your mouth.

Mandarin Chicken

Okay I see people here are talking about the Sesame Chicken being Sunny China’s most famous dish. But I personally feel like the Mandarin Chicken won the trophy for that. It’s battered chicken breast( OH YES! WHITE MEAT!) deep fried to golden brown and sauteed in a tangy gold sauce and mixed vegetables.The sauce even tastes great with just the rice!

food4thought5 photo

food4thought5

Great Taste for a Cheap Price

I was heading home one day, and I started craving some Filet Mignon. My options were go to a steakhouse and spend well over $34.00 or go to Sunny China’s and get the House Filet Mignon for only $14.95! I decided to go with Sunny’s. O-M-G!!! The food was delicious. It was just so affordable and the portion was large. It came with broccoli and some other vegetables and I ended up scraping the plate. My family use to come here and eat every Sunday after church. It’s a great environment and the food is just absolutely delicious. Honestly, I don’t think you’ve tried real authentic chinese food until you eat here.

House Filet Mignon

It was so delicious and it came with vegetables, but the meat was moist and just perfect! Also they use this special Sunny sauce which is simply irresistible!

Chinese Cheap Affordable

Sunny China Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Sunny China Restaurant is located near the cities of Peachtree Corners, Peachtree, and Berkeley Lake.
People found this by searching for: Sunny China Norcross Ga, Sunny China Norcross, Sunny China, Sonny's Chinese 30092, Sunny China, Norcross, The Best Chinese Soup In Norcross Georgia, and Chinese Soup Norcross Ga.