865 N Lamb Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89110-2303

Sunny's Chicken & Fish

(Between Kings Canyon Dr/Millenium Dr and E Washington Ave)

Cuisine: Chicken, Seafood, Chicken wings

Overall
Pros
"The best food I ate since I been living in Vegas. Most definitely going back soon."
"Great food Great hide away chicken shack"
"The food service is fast and delicious. The bld doesn't look so gteat but the food is great"
"I love everything, and the prices are great"
"Nothing"
"The whole wings are the best wings I've tasted outside my own kitchen! Seasoned so we'll. I love this place!"
"I really enjoyed the food and you didn't have to wait long. Oh my the chicken and waffles were Awesome."
"The food is great"
"Great chicken good service"
"Great"
Cons
"The cleanliness the store the way it lools from the outside there is boards on the windows it looks very unpleasant and scary."
Comments
"No"
  • 2/10/2020

Adilet tried it.

• 1/24/2020

A diner from Las Vegas, NV tried it.

• 12/13/2019

A dining patron from Las Vegas, NV tried it.

• 12/01/2019

A Chicken chowhound from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/17/2019

A Chicken chowhound from US tried it.

• 3/12/2019

A Chicken food lover from Las Vegas, NV tried it and liked it.

• 2/01/2019

A diner from Las Vegas, NV tried it.

• 1/25/2019

A Chicken food lover from South Pasadena, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
  • 1/03/2019

A diner from US tried it.

• 12/15/2018

A dining patron from US tried it.

Adilet photo

Adilet

Las Vegas, NV

Did ownership change @ Sunnys Chicken and Fish

I have been treating myself to the fish for some time a loved it. Went in a few weeks ago and the fish was not the same. It tasted fishy like it was old and did not look or taste the same. It also was not cooked to order. Also was put in a smaller container.

Chicken Seafood Chicken wings

Sunny's Chicken & Fish  Restaurant Reviews

Sunny's Chicken & Fish is located near the cities of Downtown, N Las Vegas, North Las Vegas, and Winchester.
People found this by searching for: Sunny's Chicken And Fish Menu, Sunny Chicken, Sunny's Chicken And Fish Las Vegas, Sunny's Fish And Chicken, Sunny's Chicken Las Vegas, Sunny's On Lamb And Washington, Sunny's Chicken And Fish, and Sunny's Chicken.