Sunset Cafe

Cuisine: Italian, Chicken, Pizza

Sunset Cafe is a Italian, Chicken, and Pizza restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Traditional spagetti with meat"
  • 2/10/2018

A dining patron from Irwin, PA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 9/25/2017

A dining patron from Irwin, PA tried it.

• 2/27/2017

An Italian chowhound from Pittsburgh, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/15/2015

An Italian food lover from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Traditional spagetti with meat
  • 5/08/2014

A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it and liked it.

• 1/19/2014

An Italian food lover from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pasta-mushroom-300x199

Pizza

monique529 photo

monique529

Pittsburgh, PA

Excellent!!!

My mom and I went for dinner on a Thursday evening. The restaurant is fairly outdated and the service was just ok, but the food made up for any dislikes or complaints about the restaurant or service. We were given a sheet with specials, which on Thursday night it was Chicken Marsala, Chicken Parm and another chicken dish, only $12.95 each. We decided since it was our first time there to split two meals, I got eggplant parm ($13.95) and my mother got Chicken Marsala ($12.95), with each meal you get a choice of a side and soup or salad, they also serve italian bread with a garlic dipping oil which was excellent and tasted homemade. We both got wedding soup with our meals, this was not just a tiny cup, it was a huge bowl, enough for a meal, EXCELLENT, and being that I’m italian I am very critical of wedding soup. Both meals were so big we couldn’t finish them, everything was homemade. We used the entertainment coupon and my mother had two glasses of wine (only $4.50ea), our total bill was only $27.00. Another thing I liked about the restaurant was the wait staff had name tags on every table, good idea!

Our waitress also mentioned to us that every Tuesday and Thursday they have large (regular or thin crust) three topping white or red pizzas for either $11.95 or $12.95, you can’t beat that!

Would definitely reccommend and definitely go back!

August 26, 2009

Sunset Cafe is to Die For!

An amazing restaurant! I went there on a Valentine's date and had the Veal Parmesan. Wow. It was tender and tasty and my date's meal was just as good. Wonderful food and wine and very reasonably priced.
August 30, 2005

Sunset Cafe is that little Italian cafe on the corner!

My hubby and I don't get out much but we went there as it is a little walk from our house. The food is excellent as well at the atmosphere. It is a small place but the lighting and the decor made me feel like I was in Italy! The food…

5/29/2018

A food lover from US tried Old Country Buffet, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/27/2018

A dining patron from Greensburg, PA tried Texas Roadhouse.

5/19/2018

A Pizza food lover from Greensburg, PA tried Royal Pizza House.

5/07/2018

A diner from Philadelphia, PA tried Chi-Chi's Mexican Restaurant and liked it.

4/19/2018

A Deli chowhound from Grand Rapids, MI tried Johnny L's Sub & Six Pack Shck.

4/17/2018

A Pizza food lover from US tried Royal Pizza House.

DIRECT ADS (not accurate sizing)
4/05/2018

A diner from Irwin, PA tried China King, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

3/23/2018

A Bakeries chowhound from Greensburg, PA tried Fortune Cookie.

3/23/2018

An American Traditional chowhound from US tried Badges Bar & Grill.

3/20/2018

An American chowhound from Smiths Station, AL tried South Greensburg Restaurant.

Italian Chicken Pizza
ajnoviello photo
ajnoviello, the Owner, says:

Sunset Café has been serving fine Italian food since 1933 when Grandma Pantalone served her first dish of pasta and was the first to sell pizza in Greensburg, PA.

From CityGrid:

Sunset Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

Sunset Cafe is located near the cities of South Greensburg, Bovard, and Hempfield Township.
People found this by searching for: Sunset Pizza Greensburg, Pa Specials Tuesday, Sunset Restaurant Greensburg Pa, Sunset Cafe Greensburg Pa, Sunset Grill Greensburg, Sunset Cafe Greensburg, Sunset Grill Greensburg Pa, and Sunset Grille Greensburg Pa.