Sunset Restaurant

Cuisine: American, American Traditional, Lunch

Sunset Restaurant is a American, American Traditional, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Best Prim rib around & Strawberry shortcake."
"Wonderful ,Friendly , Portion of food great...fast service, drinks not water down... would strongly recommend."
"wonderful service!"
"Come for protein and carbs; vegetables are mushy, some obviously canned, salads not crisp."
"Fast service and friendly."
"Terrible service, the food was fair over priced for the quality, would never recommende this restaurant"
"Great food been coming here since I was little. They know my dad by name in the back lounge"
"Seafood cooked deliciously"
Cons
"Terrible service. You'd think the older waitresses would be the most experienced and best, but they act as if they are the owners instead of waitstaff. worst of all are management/event planners, who border on rude. Their attitude is "take it or leave it,"
"It's loud and I am gluten sensitive and they don't have anything that I can eat or rather they don't fix it so I can eat it."
"This restaurant doesn't deserve any stars , the waitresses were far from friendly, the food really wasn't much better"
"Slow service from unhappy waitress"
Comments
"Get a gluten free menu and fix things that away for people like me."
  • 7/13/2017

An American food lover from Ellicott City, MD tried it.

• 5/21/2017

An American chowhound from US tried it.

• 5/19/2017

A diner from Owings Mills, MD tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 3/06/2017

A dining patron from US tried it.

• 2/24/2017

An American chowhound from Glen Burnie, MD tried it.

• 2/11/2017

An American chowhound from Baltimore, MD tried it.

• 1/08/2017

An American chowhound from Catonsville, MD tried it.

• 1/06/2017

A diner from Towson, MD tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/02/2017

A dining patron from Pasadena, MD tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Best Prim rib around & Strawberry shortcake.
  • 12/24/2016

A diner from US tried it.

pfizer6 photo

pfizer6

Severn, MD

Bad customer service

Long story short, we had just finished our meal and were drinking our drinks. We were celebrating our friend’s 9 year wedding anniversary. A man came up and asked us to leave because they had a big party coming and we were taking up space. We are not ones to argue or fight, so we went out to the lobby. We were then asked by the hostess if they were “rude to us”. We expressed our feelings that we were enjoying our time there and then we basically got kicked out because of Sunset’s overbooking. We talked to the manager(Owner) and in a real cocky attitude he said that it wasn’t his problem and he could do nothing for us. He also said I hope that you put this on the internet on how bad his restaurant is. So, here I am. I have been to Sunset maybe 30 plus times in my life, but never again. To be “shooed” out the door so the next person can come in is just bad business. On top of that, manager and his careless customer service. I hope that none of you have to experience what my friends and I did tonight on their anniversary.

Seafood

Old School but intetesting

Old school restaurant with classy bordello pictures and Maryland themed with pictures of yesturyears.
Service and food
both hit and miss.
Classic favorites here done well.
Such as cream of crab, sour beef and dumplings, black Angus burgers, prime rib,Italian sausage and pasta, stuffed fried shrimp, homemade sides, homemade hot bread rolls and fresh mile high strawberry shortcake made daily.
Rethink Crab cakes and chicken (Not good)
No Windows here but enough ambiance that’s it’s hardly noticeable.
Strong free poured drinks served up with lots of attitude at the bar. Great happy hour bar appetizers.
Obtuse management.

Seafood

Crab cakes pedestrian over priced.

7/21/2017

An American food lover from Glen Burnie, MD tried Ann's DARI Creme, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

7/20/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Glen Burnie, MD tried Pizza Hut.

7/20/2017

A dining patron from Pasadena, MD tried Pizza Italia, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

7/13/2017

A dining patron from Ellicott City, MD tried Sunset Restaurant.

7/02/2017

A dining patron from Glen Burnie, MD tried Hong Kong Chinese Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

6/30/2017

A diner from Glen Burnie, MD tried Olive Tree.

6/29/2017

A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried Romano's Restaurant, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
None
6/28/2017

Lynnemh tried Romano's Restaurant, didn't like it, and rated it . Lynnemh didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
Salad was very good.
Cons
Went for the first time on 5/28/17 - Wish I could give this less than one star. Started with waiting for water for the table for 20 minutes and got worse from there. We only had a party of 4. No one in our seating area and I know why--waitress pleasant
6/27/2017

An Italian food lover from Pasadena, MD tried Piazza Italia, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

6/23/2017

A Chinese food lover from Columbia, MD tried Lucky House Chinese Carry Out, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

American American Traditional Lunch
Tips
  • At the beginning of the meal, diners receive a complimentary cracker basket with port wine and cream cheese.

Sunset Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Sunset Restaurant is located near the cities of Anne Arundel County, Furnace Branch, Baltimore Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport, Uninc Anne Arundel County, and Linthicum.
People found this by searching for: Sunset Restaurant Glen Burnie Md, Sunset Restaurant Glen Burnie Menu, Sunset Resturant Glen Burnie, Sunset Restaurant, Ficini Pizza, Sunset Restaurant Glen Burnie Md Menu, and Sunset Restaurant Glen Burnie.